news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-12-2006, 02:32 PM   #61
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mash how do I set up a Clan? We can start a PROTECT YA NECK CLAN and send invites to all ther members that play from here.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:34 PM   #62
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Mash how do I set up a Clan? We can start a PROTECT YA NECK CLAN and send invites to all ther members that play from here.
PLEASE EXPLAIN
Old 07-13-2006, 05:42 PM   #63
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

I'm really really busy playing COD2 on the 360. Sorry, ill wait til HALO3
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #64
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Its All Good whats ya Online name??
Old 07-13-2006, 08:45 PM   #65
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
PLEASE EXPLAIN
leave your clan. then go to create clan (should be in the clan section, if you don't see it hit x) then just name it, and send clan invites to whomever.

my brothers being an asshole right now and taking away the internet cord on a technicality and i'm jetlagged as fuck, so i don't know if i'll be on before i leave.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:29 PM   #66
enterthewu93
Steelers Til I Die!

enterthewu93 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to enterthewu93 Send a message via Yahoo to enterthewu93

WuTangSteeler...hit me up sometime get my ass murked
Old 07-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #67
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7fifteen4
x7fifteen4

I usually play big team battle
Yeah i played with you...Last Weekend
Old 08-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #68
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I sent everyone a freind request now lets play ya big dummy's
Old 08-04-2006, 04:40 AM   #69
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im still waiting for a deathmatch ben...... get at us. peace.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 06:01 PM   #70
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech
im still waiting for a deathmatch ben...... get at us. peace.
I need serious playing time to get on ya level but I'll have a go at it...I'll send you a message tonight
Old 08-09-2006, 04:37 PM   #71
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

name

Half Deceptacon

clan

000wutangclan000
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:32 PM   #72
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Peash Ben, I saw you on at like 2:30 AM (Eastern Time) over the weekend but I couldn't get down with you. Fuckin Halo 2 disc is cracked around the inner ring and now the fuckin Xbox doesn't read it. As soon as I get a new copy I'll be back up in there!
Old 08-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #73
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

KanibusKing420/KingSpock

KanibusKing420 used to be mine but I sold my boy my XBOX, so now he's rockin' two. If one is on, guaranteed the other is. We got a 52" TV sitting beside a 27" just for Halo, don't add me though cause the accounts aren't mine, just send game invites or somethin...iunno

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:48 PM   #74
InfamousRD
Strike like a Killa B

InfamousRD grasshopper
Default xbox 360 live

post all your live names so i can add ya just got a 360 yesterday my live name is

infamousrd
InfamousRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 11:55 PM   #75
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

TulipsTheAbbot
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote