news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-02-2006, 12:25 PM   #91
InfamousRD
Strike like a Killa B

InfamousRD grasshopper

ill be back on xbox live soon as i get paid my live account expired
InfamousRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 01:02 AM   #92
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you bigben you let you son play? cuz we was playing a custom game and i was like dam ben got a high pitch voice

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 01:12 AM   #93
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikwidSwordz View Post
Whats his screename?
pimpster............lol

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:23 PM   #94
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

I was The KING of halo intill i lost my game
Old 10-05-2006, 02:51 PM   #95
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
you bigben you let you son play? cuz we was playing a custom game and i was like dam ben got a high pitch voice
Yeah, That was my Son playing, I noticed he was playing in the gaming room with Bobby Beats and I said to my son, "Tell him I said Wu-Tangcorp.com"
Old 11-29-2006, 12:25 AM   #96
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Buppity Bump!

I notice that it's been damn near a whole 2 months since anyone has posted in here. So I'ma start it off once again, seeing as how I don't ever get hit up with any new adds I'm guessing everyone forgot my gamer tag.

BLOOHOOK!!! (without the exclimation marks)

You know, I was tryin to go all high tech and shit with wireless controllers and headsets but my shit is till lost on Logitech hell so fuck it, I still got my fuckin wireed controller and headset so let me know who wants to get down and I'll hit ya up. I'm usually on between 8 A.M. and 2-3 P.M. Eastern Time.

And for ya'll who are on my list, don't get discouraged when you see me on and it's says I'm on MCWin or whatever it says. I watch TV through my Xbox too. You can still leave me messages cause it'll let me check em through Media Center.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:10 PM   #97
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Word I always see you on and it says "on MCWin" I'll send you a invite message
Old 02-26-2007, 10:09 AM   #98
Esquire
__SerVant__

Esquire shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Esquire
Default Post Your XB360 GamerTag?

Post your GT, if your an x-box live player, i only really play Halo2, i'm pretty good 2 so if you ever need to improve ya skillz then gimme a bell.

My GT is - DieGuito 2oo7

Sorry if this thread has already been made.
Esquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #99
Fayth
-Verbal Intercourse-

Fayth shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Fayth

Aint played my xbox in a while, mainly been using it as a dvd player...might go on again soon ------ GT = "NellyDaNut" peace
Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #100
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

klaasb

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:04 AM   #101
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ people giving advice on halo

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:10 AM   #102
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

someone actually did that shit?
Old 02-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #103
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

tag - wutangblade

I haven't got Halo 2 yet but I'll get it on the weekend if my shop has it anyway

I just got FFXII yesterday so I'm probably not gonna be as much as normal for a couple months but if I am I'll be playing crackdown if someone wants a co-op?
Old 02-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #104
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

D100pr00f ................is mine haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #105
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if ur ganna send a request let me know who u are haha

peace
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote