news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-13-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
Thai Gear
Sub Zero

Thai Gear grasshopper
Default X- Men 3

Thats my #1 got to see movie this year

Yes... I did fuck Your Mom
Thai Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:30 PM   #2
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

yeah mine too it looks so ill
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:52 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't wait to see this film but over here in london there have been some early screenings and some reviews have popped up on the net and the word is that it is average at best.

read some reviews at www.aintitcoolnews.com
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:04 AM   #4
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
I can't wait to see this film but over here in london there have been some early screenings and some reviews have popped up on the net and the word is that it is average at best.

read some reviews at www.aintitcoolnews.com
Dont believe that shit. I saw it last week, they screened it in New York. It depends on what you like. For instance, the first two I thought were slow and had barely any interesting action. X2 best scene was nightcrawler saving rougue. I personally liked the third the best. A much faster pace film. More twist and turns than the others. Awesome fight at the end, and they have two things I asked for (Spoilers: sentinels and the danger room) other than that Magneto rules, hes finally bad bad, not bad Ill join the x-men then tricked them later. Bullshit, here magneto is not fucking around, plus the brotherhood is back, with the morlocks. Fuck yeah, now that I think about, the more I liked this movie. The first sucked really bad, the second one was incredible the first time watching it because of how badly the first one sucked. Watch it now and you will realize that its an ok movie, good, but not fantastic. The third one is not fantastic either, but alot more intertaining than the the first two.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:00 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus
Dont believe that shit. I saw it last week, they screened it in New York. It depends on what you like. For instance, the first two I thought were slow and had barely any interesting action. X2 best scene was nightcrawler saving rougue. I personally liked the third the best. A much faster pace film. More twist and turns than the others. Awesome fight at the end, and they have two things I asked for (Spoilers: sentinels and the danger room) other than that Magneto rules, hes finally bad bad, not bad Ill join the x-men then tricked them later. Bullshit, here magneto is not fucking around, plus the brotherhood is back, with the morlocks. Fuck yeah, now that I think about, the more I liked this movie. The first sucked really bad, the second one was incredible the first time watching it because of how badly the first one sucked. Watch it now and you will realize that its an ok movie, good, but not fantastic. The third one is not fantastic either, but alot more intertaining than the the first two.
What was the running time on the movie?
Old 05-14-2006, 08:19 PM   #6
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Juggernaut looks ridiculous. But besides that I dont think its going to be as good as the first 2.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:34 PM   #7
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

The X-men movies have so faar, been pretty good I'd say. They're the sort of movies you spend more time talking about than watching, which is sometimes good. I can see the third being good, seeing as they gotta fight off both sentinels and Phoenix, it's gotta have good action scenes by default.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:07 AM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if u think 2hrs of just straight war...in x men 3 is averge then ur not a x men fan
lol

i heard its a all out fight mad shit go's on

cant wait...gonna be the biggest movie of the year too
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:41 AM   #9
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
if u think 2hrs of just straight war...in x men 3 is averge then ur not a x men fan
lol

"if u think 2hrs of just straight war...in x men 3 is averge then ur not a x men fan
lol" XZACTLY
Yeah def looks like its gonna be the shit Proof whos ya favorite X-men?

Old 05-15-2006, 10:47 AM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
lol

I never said I thought it was average I said reviews that have come out said it was, get it straight.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:46 AM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...yea iknow....i was just letting them know..if they read this fourm lol

yea ..for the movies its wolverine
but the cartoons it was gambit....
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:51 AM   #12
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
What was the running time on the movie?
I think it was alittle shorter than the second film. But I dont know, they didn't tell us. And the x-men dont fight off the sentinels. the sentinels kind of sucked but at least they're in there. Oh one more thing. Juggernaut is ok in the movie, but he does have alot of cool fighting scenes, and he saids: "im the juggernaut bitch" line in the film.

I only liked the third the best cause, it had way more action than the first, and the pacing was fast and never boring.

Hell, I liked this movie better than M 3, that overhyped piece of shit. And I saw it on opening weekened. It felt like I was watching a tv movie.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:09 PM   #13
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
...yea iknow....i was just letting them know..if they read this fourm lol

yea ..for the movies its wolverine
but the cartoons it was gambit....
I think in the first one they were gonna have Gambit but decided to cut him out later