news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
Bugsy Da God
Napalm Captain

Bugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkey
Default NEW Killarmy Interview (Exclusive)

Check out this interview with Killarmy, while recording their new album in Ohio.

And also, just a reminder...

Napalm Recordings upcoming releases 2011

Dom Pachino & Shyheim as The Strength - The Appetizer
P.R. Terrorist Presents... Bugsy Da God - The Terrorist Advocate
The Teraban Album
Dom Pachino - A.B.O.A.R.D. (Audio Biography Of A Real Don)

Last edited by TAURO; 12-08-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Bugsy Da God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Excellent.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so Killah Sin is in on the new album?
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 AM   #4
Tokyo Cigar

Tokyo Cigar drunken mastaTokyo Cigar drunken masta

Nuff respect due. This shit is CRAZY. This the first time i seen 4th. Dude is the only producer i thought at one point was better than RZA ( I have NEVER said that about any other producer ever ) Cats pulled out the exclusive with this shit right here. I was kinda nervous that Killarmy wouldn't have 4th beats on the album but seeing this got me crazy hype.
Tokyo Cigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:07 AM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Looks like Sin didnt make it or just hasnt had the time to drop a verse yet
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't watch it what they said?
Old 12-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #7
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Nothing new really. Just some studio footage of 4th & Supreme, asking them about Sin's absence, how the game is changed
Old 12-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

supreme? from the sunz of man? the same doing these youtube videos?
Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 AM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

yeah
Old 12-08-2010, 02:12 AM   #10
Jammin
Veteran Member

aight, thanks homie
Old 12-08-2010, 03:11 AM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah first time i seen footage of 4th disciple too hah, crazy
Old 12-08-2010, 04:20 AM   #12
billyanalogue

Man these cats are ill. 9th Prince needs to drop some more heat on these bitches. I'm fed up of these pussy little cats who think they can come fuck with us

these niggas with they gangs and shit holdin' they glocks frontin' like they all that
Old 12-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

crazy, can't wait for this heatrock. i know the Army gonna deliver again, especially with 4th Disciple back in the seat and Supreme is dope as hell too. now i just hope Killa Sin will be able to record verses for the majority of the songs as well.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:42 AM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What im really feeling most of all is knowing that 4th Disciple isn't just sending them beats, they're all out in Ohio recording as a unit. It is a shame that Sin isn't involved at this point and I doubt he could go out to Ohio even if he wanted to.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #15
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

^ you're right. PO would never let him leave the NYC area. In time he will. Do I think he will be on it? I am leaning towards yes by something he said today.

Last edited by sinfullycute; 12-08-2010 at 03:24 PM.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote