news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #151
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah, I'mma do that.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:41 PM   #152
liquid_1_
Do I Really?[Yes,Yes].

liquid_1_ grasshopper

wuts that CD next to 718?

"THIS HATE IN THE BRAIN DESTROYS THE CELLS LIKE CANCER..EVEN EXPERTS ARE STUCK WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS." - GZA
liquid_1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #153
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Think Differently mix shit
Old 07-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #154
Crackspace
The Best Ever

Crackspace Imbecile
Send a message via AIM to Crackspace Send a message via MSN to Crackspace

wu tang dick rider
4. BIG
5. 50 Cent

Crackspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #155
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Is that your AKA?
Old 07-22-2007, 07:44 PM   #156
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Just copped Afro Samurai. Free Murda, he's truly ass... "The only trigga that he pulled was on a home depot drill"????? LOL
Old 07-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #157
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You have all the essentials, after that you are pretty much walking through a minefield of shitty releases. You have to be a lot more selective from this point on Hollow.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:18 PM   #158
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Well, I still gotta get ghost dog, and wordz from the genius, and im hearing cappa is a general which means i gotta get his shit now.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:22 PM   #159
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you don't have Cappa's The Pillage album, make sure you get that pronto, after that it's up to you.

Didn't realise you didn't have Ghost Dog........make sure you get it, it's dope for sure.

Words from the Genius?......it's not strictly wu per say but if you a fan of Gza then why not I say.

Method Man
Old 07-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #160
Hollow Dartz
Banned

I got the pillage, but damn I usually get every wu tang clan members album, u see russel jones trash album.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #161
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Trials & Tribulation of Russel Jones is a garbage album bar maybe one joint.

Method Man
Old 07-22-2007, 09:35 PM   #162
Hollow Dartz
Banned

So I guess Now I gotta get

The Yin and The Yang
The Struggle
Domination
Rice and Beans
Ghost Dog
Words From The Genius( Might Not )
Old 08-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #163
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard that you are not a big Holocaust/Warcloud fan but I would HIGHLY recommend getting~

"Blue Sky Black Death Presents:The Holocaust" an absolute masterpiece.

~

And Killah Priest Black August/Revisited are essential
I would probabally say it is his best album. (Black August)
Oh Yeah...

The Offeing Obviously.

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-24-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 PM   #164
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
So I guess Now I gotta get

The Yin and The Yang
The Struggle
Domination
Rice and Beans
Ghost Dog
Words From The Genius( Might Not )
Yo I would like to edit this Stratch Domination, It's an ok Album but I won't buy. I'm getting That Killah Priest Tomorrow though.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:01 AM   #165
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yo I would like to edit this Stratch Domination, It's an ok Album but I won't buy. I'm getting That Killah Priest Tomorrow though.
You should definatly get Dom Pachino Unrealesed its a banga!!!
And The Holocaust...
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote