news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #226
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yeah I did, I'm gonna try D/L'ing it first then decide, I was never really into the guy. That Killarmy DVD is wack don't buy it I uploaded it on Youtube for everyone.
You mean you still haven't heard Cilvaringz's album yet?...Damn man it's been like a year since it came out.

That killarmy dvd is not even available in my country I don't think but I wouldn't buy it anyway unless it was really cheap.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #227
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I've heard tracks hear and there but it seems like he gets shitted on by his guest appearances for example Dart Tournament. But you seem to have a good taste in music I'll definitely check it out.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #228
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Nice collection for sure.

I see u got that Razah and Shabazz cd's that Chambermusik just put out. I never got anything from them, so how reliable are they? Are the cd's in nice shape? etc.

Im planning on getting those, plus CM also got some other stuff I wanted, just wasent sure on how they are with reliability..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #229
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Chambermsuik products are AIIIIIIIGHT. No Booklet just one page. looks like a professional bootleg, I wouldn't cop unless ur really a fan.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #230
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

aight thanks
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:14 PM   #231
Hollow Dartz
Banned

No Problem.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:48 AM   #232
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
I've heard tracks hear and there but it seems like he gets shitted on by his guest appearances for example Dart Tournament. But you seem to have a good taste in music I'll definitely check it out.
cuz, cilvaringz is.......i dont even know how to categorize him, but i always seem to laugh when i think of him. he's way overrated as an MC. he can produce though! the beats on his album are way better than his lyrics....and yes, the guests do shred him. i only listen to 6 songs from his album, and i'm not in love w/ any of them.....and i dig them mostly for the beats & guests.

people jumped all over his nuts right away b/c he does have a veerrrrryyyyyyy wu-tang sounding album (he did what we wished all the generals did on ALL their solos), but when u really listen to the lyrics you'll realize he's nothing special at all.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:56 AM   #233
Hollow Dartz
Banned

^^^That's what I was thinking. Anybody have Ghostface & Trife Put it on the line cd?
Old 07-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #234
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yeah ... got the cd / dvd ... havent heard that shit in more than a minute though
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:59 AM   #235
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Quote:
^^^That's what I was thinking. Anybody have Ghostface & Trife Put it on the line cd?

I do. I enjoy it. I'll upload for u later when i get home
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #236
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I've got the put it on the line cd. It's just alright to me.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:17 AM   #237
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Aight, then I won't even bother buying. Tauro, you get a hold of hell-Hop vol.2 yet, I was gonna cop it, is it good?
Old 07-22-2008, 10:21 AM   #238
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Aight, then I won't even bother buying. Tauro, you get a hold of hell-Hop vol.2 yet, I was gonna cop it, is it good?
It's fucking dope, joints to check for are Hostage and Black Sleepin Beauty, but it's all good though.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #239
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Aight cool, Hell-Hop vol.1 was Aiiiight.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #240
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice collection homie, i thought mine was solid, you got a bunch of cds on there that i need to get, but looks like theres a few that your missing, that in my opinion are need

killah priest - view from masada
black knights - every night is a black knight
warcloud -anything by him (unless your not a fan)

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote