news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #241
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Not really into Warcloud like that. He's aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, but he's not worth my money at this point. That Killah Priest album is weak, that's why I never bought it. Never heard that Black Knights album.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #242
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Warcloud is an aquired taste, i enjoy the killah priest album i guess thats just me, the black knights cd is some really good west coast shit, kinda stuff you jus blast in your car

best tracks, imo, are Duc Lo, Almighty Black Knights, Killa 4 Life and Dirt Up

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:11 AM   #243
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can u hook me up with a 3 Track sampler?
Old 07-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #244
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hop these work for you, my first time uploadin shit, dont like to do it to much if they dont drop me some help to get it to work for you

14 duc lo.wma - 2.55MB

04 almighty black knights ft. warcloud gemini.wma - 2.68MB

03 dirt up ft. g twin.wma - 2.93MB

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 07-22-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: change the links
Old 07-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #245
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Aight cool, Hell-Hop vol.1 was Aiiiight.
Yeah I heard vol 1 and I didn't think much of it, which is why I went straight to vol 2 instead.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #246
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
I hop these work for you, my first time uploadin shit, dont like to do it to much if they dont drop me some help to get it to work for you

14 duc lo.wma - 2.55MB

04 almighty black knights ft. warcloud gemini.wma - 2.68MB

03 dirt up ft. g twin.wma - 2.93MB
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Yeah I heard vol 1 and I didn't think much of it, which is why I went straight to vol 2 instead.
Yeah, they got my ass, I didn't think Razah was gonna pull some shit like that.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #247
a1_primecuts
stoneslinger

a1_primecuts grasshopper

What a waste of money. Maybe only 15-20% of that shit is coppable material in my books.

I stopped buying Wu records after the W.
a1_primecuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #248
racist randy
Banned

Okkkkkkkkkk..........
Old 07-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #249
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

yo, i see 2 really nice albums missing!!!

*ghost dog sdtrk. (dis joint is fuckin sweet!!! its like a 9/10)

*razah's ladder - blue sky black death, hell razah
Old 07-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #250
racist randy
Banned

Yeah they are both on my to get list.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #251
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Razah's Ladder is a good cd, imo you have to be a big fan of his music to like the cd. It as some good featuring artists, but i think the other artists take away from razah's lyrical skill on the cd

ELITE STATUS
Old 07-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #252
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yeah they are both on my to get list.
by the way, when u get ghostdog sdtk., make sure u get the one w/ the black cover, not the import one w/ the white cover (that one is like snips of theme music from the film). the black cover is the actual album. check out the differences at amazon.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #253
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewprod...uctId=21265566

I always thought the import was the one to get, cause its got the stuff from the movie which is dope...

$40 tho is expensive..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #254
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Razah's Ladder is a good cd, imo you have to be a big fan of his music to like the cd. It as some good featuring artists, but i think the other artists take away from razah's lyrical skill on the cd
Yeah, I think this is his only flaw, he always get outshined by his guests on his albums.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #255
racist randy
Banned

I Bumped this one just to let ya'll know that on the front page I provided links for some albums I reviewed on here. I would say 4/5 of my reviews are on point...lol enjoy