news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #256
Hoodlove

Hoodlove grasshopper

i have that u god dvd too ... i find it halirous
Hoodlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #257
prrra718

prrra718 Village Idiot
Default Go

thats a real wu-tang fan right there...cool post...dont know what some of that stuff is but hey....
________
Suzuki GS750S

Last edited by prrra718; 01-21-2011 at 03:23 AM.
prrra718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 AM   #258
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Thanks alot man.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #259
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

UPDATES ON FRONT PAGE. But for lazy niggaz....

Old 12-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #260
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i respect that, i might do me to
Old 12-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #261
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Hollow how is that Black Market Militia album never got a chance to listen to it is it worth copping?
Old 12-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #262
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ it's definitely a good album imo..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #263
racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
Hollow how is that Black Market Militia album never got a chance to listen to it is it worth copping?
Yeah, it's a pure Banger. They all lyrically shine on here and the beats are great. I would say 4/5 stars.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #264
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

the black market was borderline classic, minus the william cooper wack verses.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:11 AM   #265
racist randy

LOL William Cooper was cool, he did a good job considering who he had to keep up with.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #266
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ thanks im definitly gonna check that out real soon
Old 12-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #267
racist randy

No Problem. Any more recommendations?
Old 12-29-2008, 10:02 PM   #268
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
the black market was borderline classic, minus the william cooper wack verses.
"When Night Falls, We Sleep In Tepee's
My Peace-Pipes A Philly, Demons Grill Me
It Takes A Proverb And That Chronic Herb To Thrill Me
I Keep Pennin' For A Moment Second Amendment I Own It
Just Give Me A Minute I'm Zonin' Like Pagan Prisons I'm Thronin'
Say My Name Vision A Roman The Trojan Spittin' On Omens"

**cough cough**

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-29-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:08 PM   #269
racist randy

Yeah he ripped that verse.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #270
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You have a nice collection there Hollow, it's nice to see that it's grown alot since the last time.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote