news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #61
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wu syndicate, popa wu -visions of the 10th chamber, northstar, and the kill bill soundtracks
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #62
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

fuck no not poppa wu them wack mcs. I heard that shit...I heard northstar they got like 5 good tracks...wu syndicate is dope i hear
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:36 PM   #63
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and the kill bill soundtracks?
Old 06-03-2006, 08:38 PM   #64
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck no I said NEED not I should get.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #65
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

exactly...lol i think someone said it..but the world according to rza
Old 06-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #66
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Visions of the 10th Chamber is ok.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:53 AM   #67
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

But you need Joe Mafia - This One
Old 06-05-2006, 12:08 PM   #68
JackTrippa718JR
Veteran Member

JackTrippa718JR grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
u got the best gravediggaz cd already but u need the 2nd best 1 too

6 FEET DEEP
i think you got it backwards 6 feet deep is by far the best CD Gravediggaz ever dropped.
JackTrippa718JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:22 PM   #69
Johnny Dust
I fuck you

Johnny Dust crouching tiger

Get 6 Feet Deep a.s.a. fuckin' p.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:52 PM   #70
Hollow Dartz
Banned

ok is it that good? lol
Old 06-05-2006, 07:34 PM   #71
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
Update : I recently picked up Dom Pachino's Team Napalm The Invasion 4/5
Killah Priest Heavy Mental 4.5/5
Sunz Of man Elements 4.5/5
I was about to say Heavy Mental

that shit will grow cas it goes deep
Old 06-05-2006, 10:19 PM   #72
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Yea I guess so cause right now It's a 4/5
Old 06-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #73
Ya_Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane
But you need Joe Mafia - This One
And that goes for all of yall. Don't sleep, banger for sure.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:49 PM   #74
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Give us some tracks cause i'm not sure. rIGHT NOW ALL i NEED is dom pachino's domination and La the darkman's hiest of the century, bronze nazerth and the first shyheim cd and im done. yay!!!! oh yeah and 1st gravediggaz
Old 06-07-2006, 02:38 PM   #75
Ya_Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
Give us some tracks cause i'm not sure. rIGHT NOW ALL i NEED is dom pachino's domination and La the darkman's hiest of the century, bronze nazerth and the first shyheim cd and im done. yay!!!! oh yeah and 1st gravediggaz
Aight Holdar, I posted it in the Audio-section.

Good call on those albums, all bangers. Heist of the Century is a personal favorite of all Bee-solos.

Check out the Audio-section for a piece of Joe Mafias album.

peace