news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-07-2006, 03:28 PM   #76
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hollow I forgot to mention before, get Dom Pachino unreleased too.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #77
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

I heard that was nice too.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #78
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

So Hollow, what did u think of Joe Mafia?
Old 06-08-2006, 01:36 PM   #79
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i think your collection is pretty much complete from the looks of it
you must have too much time on your hands, i have much less wu cds than that, and i consider myself a big fan, i just cant see that i would get that much play off of wu fam (with obvious exceptions) cds when theres so much other shit out there
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:10 PM   #80
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well I'm still in High School and shit and I do play Football and Run Track In and outdoor...So I'm busy but I find time I get at least 2 cds a month....thnx to all and ya bane I never heard joe mafias solo.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:20 PM   #81
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

shyheim "aka the rugged child" <<< you should be able to find that for mad cheap at chain retail stores, cuz virgin is like liquidating them.

also shyheim "lost generation"
Old 06-09-2006, 05:20 PM   #82
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

i have 41 of those right there
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #83
Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass
shyheim "aka the rugged child" <<< you should be able to find that for mad cheap at chain retail stores, cuz virgin is like liquidating them.

also shyheim "lost generation"
I got the bootleg...lol I would join amazon but I dont have a credit card
Old 06-11-2006, 06:11 PM   #84
Bodega Pop Tartz

Old 06-12-2006, 05:33 PM   #85
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
thnx to all and ya bane I never heard joe mafias solo.
Darn it Hollow I told u I upped 2 tracks from Joe Mafia's solo in the Audio-section.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=138&page=222
Old 12-03-2006, 02:58 PM   #86
Bodega Pop Tartz

ok I'm finshed finally. I didnt want tomake a new thread. Ill post all my cd pics on the front page.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:27 PM   #87
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

hey dude you got mathamatics hell up. in one of the songs dosent i sound like some dude is saying i wana give a shout out to my nigga 50. its that song that has the same beat from 36 chambers / clan in da front introduction
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:43 PM   #88
Bodega Pop Tartz

I'll check it out.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:55 PM   #89
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beggaz View Post
get the new bronze
yeah....get that.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #90
Bodega Pop Tartz

Oh shit I got it I never posted a pic.