news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-03-2006, 03:59 PM   #91
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good....I need to get that album too. The only thing stopping me is ~$25 is discouraging to buy an album. Some day when I see it in best buy and in the mood I will get it.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:54 PM   #92
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

25$ is alot they cost 15 down here.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:16 PM   #93
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Most albums like that do cost around $15, if they are pressed in Canada. Bronze's was probably imported.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:41 PM   #94
Bis Fan
Banned

Bis Fan grasshopper

I wonder how long it took to arrange those albums and take pictures of them
Bis Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #95
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

about 5-15 min.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:30 AM   #96
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're missing the DVD "A Day In The Life Of Ghostface" that was released by SandBox Automatic. I never bought it nor saw it. If anyone knows where i can get that mesage me please.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:52 AM   #97
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper

Yo, pick up Black Knights "Every Night is a Black Knight" and I don't think I saw or anyone mentioned Holocaust..but otherwise u got most of the essentials...nice to see someone show Uey some love
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #98
Hollow Dartz
Banned

WHere can i get those?
Old 03-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #99
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

I'm having the hardest time trying to re-buying Supreme Clientele. After i buy that my Ghost face album collection will be complete/up to date.

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #100
actionpaulashton
WU-BANGA

actionpaulashton grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Hey people I've been collecting my Wu cd's for three years , listening to them for 9 yrs. enough of that, what do I need? I took Pictures and broke it up 4 ya'll.

This is my Wu tang shit. Am I missising anything...Is there anything I need? Not recommend NEED? Or can I chill 4 a while in this department?

This some Killa Beez shit and some other wu shit too....Cd's that I have the real copies are that are not here are THe Swarm vol.1 And the Sting..... Am I missing anything? Do I need anything......this department is slacking....

ok...finally my Dvd department..simple shit....Do I need any important dvd's or am I cool for now....

Ok i think im done...
This isn't a show off thread or anything I just wanna know.I know it's alot of shit I'm missing too. I wanna be able to just buy the new shit that's coming out not looking all around....I don't want any recommendations either I want you to start of your suggestions like this "Hollow you NEED...." thanks alot rep to all who reply.
Not bad...BUT I was just countin my cds from the wu and offspring groups, Suns of Man, Killa Army ect. and I have over 100 albums. So once you think you have close too all of them...think again!!!
ActionAshton...WU BAGER FOREVER!!! oh ya don't be missin any of the shows that are coming up this summer. We alredy lost ODB and Doc Doom so DO NOT PUT THAT SHIT OFF FOREVER GO AND SEE THE CLAN LIVE!!! PEACE!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 05:08 PM   #101
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Well I only buy the good Killa bee shit. I buy all the clan shit.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #102
Johnny Dust
I fuck you

Johnny Dust crouching tiger

Don't forget to check for the Ghost Dog album.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #103
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

You need Ghostface & trife-put it on the line, Ghostface-hidden darts special edition, & Ghostface-more fish
tymoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:03 PM   #104
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher View Post
I'm having the hardest time trying to re-buying Supreme Clientele. After i buy that my Ghost face album collection will be complete/up to date.
www.circuitcity.com
tymoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 AM   #105
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

i cant see ghostdog album, buddha monk prophecy and shyheim lost generation. all of them are good as fuck so get them man asap

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote