news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-25-2007, 04:10 AM   #121
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

really get "yesterday today iz tomorrow" the royal fam album is BANGIN'

GP wu "against the grain" is also a great album!!!

the wu-syndicate too, I don't know if you have buddha monk's the prophecy ???

^^^^get all those, they are prolly the best wu fam albums (together with killarmy, SOM and a few others...)
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:19 AM   #122
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i see u got killa beez-the sting. wat u really need is killa beez-da swarm. i didnt see it ,unless i missed it. i would make dat top priority. dat royal fam i heard is straight fire. im tryin 2 get dat myself
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #123
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I did have the Swarm but it got robbed. lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:15 AM   #124
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

-Ghost Dog Soundtrack
-The Holocaust
Old 03-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #125
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I did have the Swarm but it got robbed. lol
dat sucks. if i was u id hunt him or her down & make em PAY wit interest!!! get it again. along wit wu-sindicate,royal fam, ghost dog, hell razah(if u dont have it already). everything else can wait
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #126
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I'm getting the Swarm again, the royal fam sounds nice too. I gotta ask leaguer1 about that. I'mma update the front page next week.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:53 PM   #127
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

La the Darkman - Heist of the Century is a fucking classic must have. If wu fans dont have it, get your ass out there and buy it and if you cant find it, download it cuz you cant miss it. I fucking love that cd and darkman is dope as fuck
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:30 AM   #128
supe/tetsuo

supe/tetsuo grasshopper

Get The New Kevin Federline!!!!!!!!!!!!!best Hip-hop Album Of All Time
supe/tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:32 AM   #129
supe/tetsuo

supe/tetsuo grasshopper

Just Bullshitin
supe/tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:53 AM   #130
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
That Shyheim cd is outta print, and i dont have a credit card.
check the net for bootleg cuz its fire

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:33 PM   #131
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Oh I have the bootleg lol
Old 07-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #132
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice collection bro what's the CD above "Fear Love & War" ????
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #133
Hollow Dartz
Banned

That Wu-Tang collectible shit. DONT GET! Dreddy robbed me. I will update the front Page when I get my camera back.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:54 AM   #134
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice collection man, respect
Old 07-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #135
chiefjustice

chiefjustice grasshopper

The World According to RZA - DVD

This is a great DVD, you get lots of information about his journey through Europe, of how he produced several tracks, info about the crews he worked with like SAIAN and Xavier Naidoo, there's a live concert from Colone (Köln) on it, and what i like most is that after every song he played at this gig he gives a small interview and speaks about why he played these songs and what they're meaning and shit like that...

Cool DVD man buy it !!!!