news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-02-2005, 04:34 AM   #1
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper
Default Masta Killa Str8 up

aight fuck it...Masta Killa is the only mc in the clan that is still improving and the only clan memeber that i'm very impressed with right now...i mean don't get me wrong, don't get me wrong for a second here people...i love every member of wu as much as you, and i would never call No Said Date a better album then Cuban Linx by any means, or even Tical2000, or liquid swords...but for some reason, i remember the day i heard the No said date album, and i still get that same feeling of sick joy when i hear the shit, i pounded that album more then any album in two years...all i'm really saying is that Masta Killa hands down in my oppinion, is easily the most improved mc in the last five years from Wu-tang and i think is holding down tons of credibility for the Clan with that No Said Date album...

of All the generals expected to be droppin' albums this nex' lil while...Masta killas will be my most anticipated hands down...besides the CLAN album...

Who else just feels that Masta Killa is the deadliest of all clan members at this point? and easily the most liable to come up with something so much cooler then the rest of them for his next album?
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 05:00 AM   #2
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk
Default Re: Masta Killa Str8 up

is mastas next album gonna be called east is in the house?
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 05:41 AM   #3
clanindafront

clanindafront grasshopper

yea masta killa NOW is the only one still kikin it lyrically. i dont really feel rzas bobby digitall shit, and other members albums floppin, no said date by masta killa is great
clanindafront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 06:03 AM   #4
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Yea man for sure, Masta Killa has been doin great and for sure came up
Old 07-02-2005, 06:06 AM   #5
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

masta used to have like no flow, im feelin him now
Old 07-02-2005, 06:10 AM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i think i listened to this album everyday, all day for 4 months straight when i first got it. which is why i dont listen to it that much anymore cuz i burned that album to a crisp.

classic joint.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 06:57 AM   #7
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Masta Killa is an excellent rapper. NSD really opened my eyes to him and showed me how he has a unique style of his own and a certain set of beats that suit him. I like his no nonsense approach which is kind of similar to Gza in that respect.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:10 AM   #8
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

yeah.. he is still growing comparing to others who have fallen a bit like rae or meth or ins
peace
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:19 AM   #9
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

he has alwayz been lyrically sick, he was just slept on

'the wu tang general who keepz da lowest profile'
Old 07-02-2005, 09:11 AM   #10
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Omg. Masta Killa is a very tight MC. One of my favourites but shit, Rza is the in my mind the only member of Wu-Tang that is consistantly tight and the next closest is Gza.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:16 AM   #11
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Az long az Killa got Rza and Mathematics producin his shit, the Masta should rise above all his critics and fake fanz who underate this lyrical, poetic, m.c, genius. Wu-Tang Forever.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #12
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

for real...nice to see...I just gotta stress it...he's easily gunna be the greatest to come from Wu-Tang...and ya his new album is supposedly going to be called "tha east is in tha house". Respect on the thread rules...

he's like raekwon from back when, Chef could rip anyone's head off with the cool shit he slanged, and now masta killa is so obviously the deepest thinking and the one that keeps his verses to high quality rhymes...he used to flow alot worse and used to be my least favorite mc from wu...but how times have changed my friends, how times have changed...he's the only member at this point that will make new classic shit, i almost guarantee it...

peace Masta Killa...yer fuckin crazy
Old 07-02-2005, 01:03 PM   #13
ill0gic

ill0gic grasshopper

I knew Masta was ill way before NSD even dropped.. and yeah, it's a fuckin dope album. However, I still don't think Masta was able to showcase his true talents on this album.. I mean he had some good verses, but I would have enjoyed something like his shit on "Glacierz of Ice", "Deadly Melody", "1112", or any of the other countless verses he ripped..
ill0gic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:06 PM   #14
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

true, but not true...Masta killa is in ALL of the best songs...the ones that are the most classic wu joints...he's on the most classssic ones...like you just mentioned in those songs...but his verses and nsd were very high class writings...hands down...everythign he does is high class writing, in a style all his own...we all knew he was ill way before nsd...but nsd just showcased the ridiculous skill over some of the nicest sounding beats...
Old 07-02-2005, 01:12 PM   #15
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

well NSD def put him in the light and put others on the sideline, i mean look at how meth was laughed at cos of his album

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote