news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #511
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont know about playing super tight at the $2 sngs. If you do the cards need to come regularly without a drought. You will catch enough people with the big hands because many at that level don't realize you are playing tight. Especially in the bigger MTTs, most of the tight players who don't loosen start blinding out when around 30% of the field is left.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #512
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

what a fun hand :>

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4185161
Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #513
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic-cord-strangler View Post
gimme a break

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #514
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

whassa matta?
Old 05-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #515
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hahaha lucky he had AQ and not AK.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #516
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
whassa matta?
you're sick lucky thats all, you got pretty rewarded there

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #517
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

yeah, i run good... both players were fairly terrible, otherwise i wouldve folded preflop
Old 05-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #518
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

ahhh i see, that explains why u called the reraise with KQ...on another note, I turned .83 cents into just over $40 yesterday, I call that grinding.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:37 PM   #519
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4196472
Old 05-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #520
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

good trap, betting that flop is a great disguise for 4 aces, most people don't understand that.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #521
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Ever had this happen to you? He pushed preflop

I really need to quit Full Tilt and move to a different room

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:06 PM   #522
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

^^^^

That happened to me a few days ago but with Q's.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #523
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

people don't believe it, but that happens to me EVERY SINGLE DAY

Old 05-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #524
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Well yeah bad beats happen to me 2 everyday but not like that, it was 3-4 bet preflop before he shoved, I mean I keep raising, and I dunno...people can't seem to fold Kings whereas I have no problems with it... and today I had pocket K in SB. It was folded to me, cuz I don't like slowplaying in the SB. BB reraised, I reraised he just called. flop was 256 ( 2 spades ) I bet just under pot and he pushes, I instacall, he has Jacks, and he 2 outs me on the river. I wanted to puke.

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 05-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #525
Jeru
Non Ignorant

PS I can't wait to hear what Ol Kainry says I did wrong in that Aces vs Kings hand LOL