news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #541
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Im "Prolifical" on PS.....yeah I made my account years ago.

The one I watched you placed 4th while some dude with a cactus avatar started sucking out near the end.
I'll send you $12, that will be enough for 10 27 player $1.20 sngs, I recommend those for you to start off. that cash was my only one so far today....when I get back from break I'll play in those with you. hit u later...Richmond hill your town?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #542
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hello? I really have to go here....are u from richmond hill? is that your town listing?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #543
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I guess you'll just have to wait

Old 05-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #544
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

that "phil helmuth style of playing" of limping and checkcalling is terrible advice . not to be a dick, but people read this and find QTo utg and go "oh thats a nice looking hand! i call!".. so they limp utg, someone behind them raises and they go "ohh i will let him do the betting for me, HAH!"... limping then calling a raise out of position. this is exactly how donks lose their money!!

just play like a TAG (tight aggressive) raise and bet good hands and dont even get involved w crappy hands or when youre out of position. dont open limp for gods sake.

other than that sounds ok. except when your in the money or on the bubble in SNGs youre better off raising to like 2.5 big blinds or even less, just over a minraise, will have the same effect as 3x but will save you money if you dont win the hand. also, sticking to a standard continuation bet size isnt optimal.

Last edited by mic-cord-strangler; 05-17-2009 at 07:00 AM.
mic-cord-strangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #545
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry brock I had to go last night, that is my town listing.

Mic Cord, that Hellmuth style isnt that good, but in freerolls and lower limit tourneys it works and think thats what was meant...not QTo UTG though. In tourneys where the buy-in is $10+ it fails completely and players will pick up on it fast.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #546
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

why is a dude who never plays tournaments trying to tell people which style to play? Stick to the things you know about. What you described is not Hellmuth style, it's douchebag ATM style.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 05-17-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #547
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Sorry brock I had to go last night, that is my town listing.

Mic Cord, that Hellmuth style isnt that good, but in freerolls and lower limit tourneys it works and think thats what was meant...not QTo UTG though. In tourneys where the buy-in is $10+ it fails completely and players will pick up on it fast.
yea it's such an awful style that he won 11 bracelets with it.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #548
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

LOL donkaments

oLd_KaiNry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #549
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
why is a dude who never plays tournaments trying to tell people which style to play? Stick to the things you know about. What you described is not Hellmuth style, it's douchebag ATM style.

hellmuth = douchebag ATM imo
Old 05-17-2009, 03:47 PM   #550
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

btw i do play tournaments. im in the sunday million right now DDD
Old 05-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #551
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I'm watching you, lets play heads up later

Old 05-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #552
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

haha dunno if i can be asked. playing FTOPS main event on full tilt later on too plus some cash games on microgaming (lol i know it sounds like im dodging you : D D)
Old 05-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #553
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I saw that.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #554
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

can prolly fold turn to his CR maybe... but whatever lol donkuments i dont feel like bet/folding trips vs some random cunt.. meh
Old 05-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #555
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was just watching...shitty exit from the sunday million.

GL in F-Tops

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote