news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #616
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Phil Ivey making a strong push at the WSOP main event. With just 29 players left on day 7, he is second in chips. The magician is still alive too, although nursing a short stack. Jeff Shulman, Barry's son who you may have seen on Poker Superstars is 4th in chips.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:35 AM   #617
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I'm hoping Esfandiari and Ivey make it to the final table

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #618
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Esfandiari is out in 24th

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #619
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

phil
fkn
ivey

plz take it down
Old 08-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #620
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

Beautifulrock what poker books should you recommend to read for beginners?
i started reading Doyle Brunson "Super system", i like it, but you dont get much information for online poker playing.
Also, would it be a good choice to pick Dan Harrington books? or maybe you have something else to recommend.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #621
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Super system is only super for the pros, because they're the only ones that generally benefit from the principals taught in it. It teaches reckless aggression, which is absolutely detrimental to your bankroll. If you are first starting out Super system seems like a great book, especially if you're lucky, but over time you will see how destructive playing that way is.

Harrington on Hold 'em Vol 1-3 and Sklanksy's Theory of Poker are the best books to understand the mathematics and game theory behind tournament poker. That is of course only one aspect of the game. To understand the psychologies and tells involved, read Caro's book of tells. There is also an online version because believe it or not, there are online tells too...betting patterns, time taken, bet size etc. Start with those and then as you expand the games you play, check out Tom McEvoy and TJ Cloutier's collection of championship poker books, especially Championship omaha.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:40 AM   #622
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

Thanks, i think I'll start with Harrington books.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #623
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

harrington books are perfect but only for tournament poker

the best poker book is probably the theory of poker by david sklansky. that should probably be the first one on your list. i feel like super system is a bit outdated in this day and age
Old 08-27-2009, 08:06 AM   #624
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who wants to play a game online vs me?
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #625
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally,

Dear Canadian PSO member,

Bodog is finally open to poker players in Canada.

One of the largest sites in the world, Bodog offers plenty of action on the felts, including its weekly $100,000 Guaranteed, which features a massive overlay every week.

Sign up through PSO today and receive a set of poker chips, poker software, poker books or 9000 PSO Points, spendable in our PSO Store.

Visit PSO for details. We'll see you there!

is bodog any good?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #626
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation Pokerstars.net

If u are member let me know whats ya nick and put ya cards in the game
show us whos the best of the corp
Old 09-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #627
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

i am kingetje on pokerstars
Old 09-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #628
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

i'm playing the 1075 WSOPE event in london this friday. gonna be fun times

if i win i send you all a dollar on pokerstars
Old 09-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #629
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic-cord-strangler View Post
i'm playing the 1075 WSOPE event in london this friday. gonna be fun times

if i win i send you all a dollar on pokerstars
i hope it

xD
Old 09-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #630
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A week more to play to get my 50 bux. Very good FT promotion this month.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote