news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #631
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we neeed a wucorp poker table game some night
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #632
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default pokerstars.net what is ya name? hold em up

pokerstars.net what is ya name? mine is MoonAllah

Last edited by check two; 09-22-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #633
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Prolifical I dont play too much on PS...I think I have like 5 bucks in my account.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #634
Weak

Weak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Weak Send a message via MSN to Weak

I'm playing on UB right now, transitioning to a part-time poker pro ATM. UB is the only site I have rakeback on, BeautifulRock, hit me up on aim one of these days, Therza5000. The SnG's on this site are very soft. We could discuss strategy and such. I post regularly on 2+2 as The_kurd. Let me know. Take care.

Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.
Weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #635
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Do you all play at Pokerstars?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:54 PM   #636
Weak

Weak grasshopper

No, my account is actually negative 24 bucks lol.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:26 AM   #637
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Yo Pro, every Monday there's a special 11 buck tourney on FT organised by Pokertube...nice payouts and pretty good players...been playing since last week ( the HORSE tourney ), next week is HA tourney...if you're interested, look for JorgeSweaty, pw is Lederer...don't know if the timing of the tourney is good for you lol but you could check it out...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #638
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weak View Post
No, my account is actually negative 24 bucks lol.

how does that happen?
Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #639
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats why they call him weak
Old 09-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #640
Weak

Weak grasshopper

It happened when I deposited one time with an eWallet account, and i played for a week before i got an e-mail saying that the bank did not honor the transaction. Afterwards, they deducted the amount that i played with on PS. I went from 25 bucks to 100 bucks to busto b/c i didn't understand BR management when I played at the time.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #641
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs down

Quote:
It happened when I deposited one time with an eWallet account, and i played for a week before i got an e-mail saying that the bank did not honor the transaction. Afterwards, they deducted the amount that i played with on PS. I went from 25 bucks to 100 bucks to busto b/c i didn't understand BR management when I played at the time.
just u are a nOOB
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 AM   #642
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just made my $50 from the Full Tilt take 2 promotion this month, good promotion. Because you only need at least 1 FTP per day, I heard that a lot of people that break even at the penny tables are increasing their bankrolls by 20x with this promo.

I just wonder how the low-mid level ring games will be affected by the bonuses starting October 1st. It could be something to take advantage further if the players have poor BR management and happen to run bad the first week of Oct.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #643
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Did your account get blocked? Some sites block accounts for Chargebacks.

Oh btw any Spanish poker players here?
Old 10-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #644
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

so PS has a huge scripting error/glitch in there system. It's giving play money players FPP's when they play any playmoney SNG heads up. I should have signed up has any play money players been noticing this?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #645
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

lol i heard about that. pretty sure they sorted it out as soon as they found out. and no way these people get to keep their FPPs.