news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #61
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Congrats hellspawn ^^^^thats a cooler hand heads up, not too many gettin away from that. How much did ya win?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #62
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

36$ I think, it was that 5.5$ shit
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #63
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2 table tournaments are a good thing to play because they simulate the end of a major tournament and don't take too long. You need to know how to get all the chips and this is a good way of doing so. I would suggest before going up to the next level (you said $10 in the other thread) build your stack up to $200 as you don't wanna spend more than 5% of your bankroll on any one tournament. Doing so leads to concessions like well I can play this 1 twenty dollar tournament and it won't hurt me that badly, and thinking like that makes you go broke. Protect your money!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #64
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

cool, thanx for the advice
I do it like this :
enter the bet only if i have good cards on the first table and then give it all in the final table.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #65
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

For all you heads out there that don't wanna pay for a poker tournament, but wanna win real money, I have this for you.....

Absolute Poker has daily freerolls around the clock with a fixed prize pool of $50 paying over the top 18 places. They also have a REBUY FREEROLL in which entry is free buy you may buy rebuys for 1 dollar. While rebuying in such a tournament with 4000 people is stupid, people do it anyway, building the pot to over $300 spread across 63 spots.

This freeroll takes place at 15:15 eastern standard time you can sign up any time after 14:15 but the registration closes after 4000 enter. Good luck!

Old 04-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #66
Hellspawn

thanx for the info I'll try to register tomorrow
Old 04-03-2007, 02:05 PM   #67
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
cool, thanx for the advice
I do it like this :
enter the bet only if i have good cards on the first table and then give it all in the final table.
I do it that way sometimes too. While this play (going all in 1st hand or early) diminishes your chances of cashing, it greatly increases your chances of winning the entire tournament if you double or triple up early. In a $$$$ sit n go such as this however there isn't that much to get by anyway. I probably would save that play for the bigger tournaments because if you do go broke early you don't have to waste 4 hours only to go broke on the bubble, you can join another tourny or go outside a play basketball or something...heh heh

Old 04-03-2007, 02:09 PM   #68
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

oh yeah and hellspawn, absolute has a feature where you can find me by typing in my user name "beautifulrok".( no c) If you tell me your name on there I'll look for you tomorrow. I start in 5 minutes, see you and good luck!

Old 04-03-2007, 02:30 PM   #69
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah!

placed 98th in a freeroll tourney on paradisepoker out of like 2500.

anyone have strategy how to play at the $0.02/$0.04 with 10 cents

Maybe I can get it up to $2 today

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #70
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol...maybe ill start playing for some cash online
but i would rather do not on my bankcard maybe on a pay as u go card type shit haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:36 PM   #71
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
yeah!

placed 98th in a freeroll tourney on paradisepoker out of like 2500.

anyone have strategy how to play at the $0.02/$0.04 with 10 cents

Maybe I can get it up to $2 today
heh heh, pray I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
lol...maybe ill start playing for some cash online
but i would rather do not on my bankcard maybe on a pay as u go card type shit haha
hey proof if you don't wanna spend money just yet, but wanna make real money let me know, I've done it tons of times on absolute.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #72
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Who here plays Fulltiltpoker?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:07 PM   #73
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

i do freerolls mostly name beautifulrock. I'm in the horse tourny at 5est

Old 04-04-2007, 05:38 AM   #74
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

about to head out to a game in about an hour, $120-$140 pot, 6/7 players and winner takes all.

should be interesting, i'll let you lads know what happens when i get back...i need the money so i need to win this one.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #75
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, just got home from the game, its about 3am and i am fairly drunk so the synopsis will be brief.

basically i won the first hand of the game, comforatbly, gained a generous chip lead. however the next hand went all in on pocket pairs (the highest pair on the board pre river) and my opponent rivered a straight. i had a chip advantage over him, so i wasnt out, but my chip stack was pitiful. i played the rest of the game making the most of my free hands, and basically gettinng rags on the majority of hands. i wasnt the first player out, but generally played poorly.

the game went for about 4.30 hours, and heads up at the end went for about 1.30 hours, with the two remaining players splitting the pot on three occassion.

anyway im annoyed that i didnt win, maybe next time i wont be so agressive.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote