news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #91
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ok Beautiful Rock, you got me. lol I never have actually played poker before. I'm not into card games a whole lot. But even if I did play, I would most likely still think that they are over doing it by showing it so often on tv, on so many different channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:40 PM   #92
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Ok Beautiful Rock, you got me. lol I never have actually played poker before. I'm not into card games a whole lot. But even if I did play, I would most likely still think that they are over doing it by showing it so often on tv, on so many different channels.
perhaps they are, but watching on tv is part of the learning process. I personally watch them all.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:42 PM   #93
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
i reged to absolute, yeah they have NL, PL and Limit tourneys all on the same day....I dont know about limit poker tourneys with that many people....that would take forever unless the blinds go up fast enough....its easier to count your bets out though.
i can tell you from personal experience (last night) that they last at least 6 hours

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #94
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I consider anything where you keep score a sport.
Thats always where there is confusion. Darts is a sport too but there are those sports that are faster paced and actually require athleticism along with the strategy. Call those "active sports"?

Quote:
i can tell you from personal experience (last night) that they last at least 6 hours
Thats not too much longer....NL freerolls are usually around 4 hours

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #95
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Thats always where there is confusion. Darts is a sport too but there are those sports that are faster paced and actually require athleticism along with the strategy. Call those "active sports"?

Thats not too much longer....NL freerolls are usually around 4 hours
actually on absolute, the NL freerolls last at least 5.5 hours now that I think about it. I won a few of those. They used to pay only 10 bucks for 1st, but with the rebuys, that # went up to about 50-60 bucks but there are twice as many people.

professional poker player adam shoenfeld disagrees with our assertion ENG. He says any activity where you can eat or drink a beer while you are doing it is not a sport. Does that mean golf is not a sport? lol

Last edited by beautifulrock; 04-10-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #96
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

professional poker player adam shoenfeld disagrees with our assertion ENG. He says any activity where you can eat or drink a beer while you are doing it is not a sport. Does that mean golf is not a sport? lol
On the professional level when you are actually competing you wont drink a beer on the course...don't think Ive seen a pro eat on the course either. Do many people drink beer on the WSOP? But I guess you need to put emphasis on the word "can".

I guess that could be the difference.

Old 04-10-2007, 10:33 PM   #97
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
On the professional level when you are actually competing you wont drink a beer on the course...don't think Ive seen a pro eat on the course either. Do many people drink beer on the WSOP? But I guess you need to put emphasis on the word "can".

I guess that could be the difference.
The ones that want to do, as part of the game they're playing. Men "the master" Nguyen is always seen drinking at the table. I guess they are trying to showcase that "drunken style poker" where they appear reckless but are setting people up.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #98
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

I joined the world poker exchange...it is a relatively smaller site. The pocket aces always win has a scale...so $1-2 gets 25 when you e-mail support of the game number you lost with them...its only wed through sat 1pm-1am...lol

they have 6 $50 freerolls throughout the day...smaller than on AP and such...paradise has 2 $100 but at stupid times....but it looks as if they have an average of 500 entries in them instead of the other ones in the thousands.....depending how many entries...i guess top 50 pays.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #99
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

oh yeah beautfulrok i was watching you play omaha earlier..lol

Old 04-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #100
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So, what online gaming site is everyone playing on?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:16 PM   #101
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
oh yeah beautfulrok i was watching you play omaha earlier..lol
if it was the freeroll i dumped in that. im in a $5 hi lo right now headed toward the money.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #102
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

nah it was just reg .10/.20 omaha

i seen you ranking in that game towards the money...i dumped the freeroll because im doing better on the world poker exchange one. the thing that i noticed because of all that traffic on AP the servers are super slow...so im off AP for now.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:43 PM   #103
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
nah it was just reg .10/.20 omaha

i seen you ranking in that game towards the money...i dumped the freeroll because im doing better on the world poker exchange one. the thing that i noticed because of all that traffic on AP the servers are super slow...so im off AP for now.
really? I have dial up and have no problems, try erasing the program and downloading again, it worked for me.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:45 PM   #104
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

hey whats ur poker name again i forgot

Old 04-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #105
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

on AP i just made it Prolifical...lol