news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #106
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Freeroll or Ap? Why not Full Tilt?
Old 04-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #107
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Whats the AP url?
Old 04-11-2007, 05:53 PM   #108
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the freerolls on absolute pay more spots and more money
www.absolutepoker.com

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #109
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

So ya'll playing real money?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #110
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was limping after not catching anything in dozens of hands after the final 4 tables and ended up with $0.22 ranking 33rd

I kinda liked that shorter toureny even though it was less money...faster server = more hands played...tourney will probably be over in 3 hrs.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #111
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
I was limping after not catching anything in dozens of hands after the final 4 tables and ended up with $0.22 ranking 33rd

I kinda liked that shorter toureny even though it was less money...faster server = more hands played...tourney will probably be over in 3 hrs.
nice finish anyway prolifical, like i said before, I dunno why ur server is so slow. I have dial up and the only problem i have is when im downloading somethin otherwise its fine. I had problems b4 and I simply redownloaded the software. I'm sure youre probably running like a million programs, you seem really busy.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-11-2007, 06:17 PM   #112
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my server isnt slow....its the AP server....its not *that* slow but I was playing 2 freerolls at the same time at AP and WPE I got twice as many hands in at WPE...I noticed that there is a short delay between rakes and bets at AP while WPE was going very smoothly.

Its slow because the place is HUGE and WPE is relatively smaller. AP is bigger than Paradise, UB, and maybe even Pokerstars...although I havent been there in a while.

It all evens out no matter where you play in those freerolls. AP has a bigger purse and would have got more change for 31st or whatever...but it would have taken a few hours longer.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #113
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

me and my boy are playing the omaha hi lo freeroll , doin very well, check us out he's abarley6

Old 04-11-2007, 09:36 PM   #114
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

goin nuts in the pl omaha hilo freeroll made the money 42 left out of 3912.
i helped my boy make the $$$$ too.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:39 PM   #115
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

I was just watchin you in that omaha freeroll...your dominating that shit...think you are in 4th now...your boy isnt too far behind...congrats on your finish....I got work tomorrow....guess I need to start catching up....lol

Old 04-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #116
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

thx bro
i appreciate the support, if you have aim we can talk during the tournies.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #117
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

nah only got MSN.

Haven't been able to get off the ground yet on AP....haven't entered in too many freerolls, but on WPE I can get into the moneys just over half of the time even though I haven't got a top 3 finish yet...its adding up....I will try for bankrolls on both sites. It harder playing in 2 tourneys on 2 different sites...delays in switching windows...hahaha

Old 04-13-2007, 10:57 AM   #118
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

WTF they don't have a chat on these pokersites like full tilt?
Old 04-13-2007, 11:22 AM   #119
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

to prevent cheating, I just use aim

you can chat with others on the tables however.

Old 04-13-2007, 12:31 PM   #120
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
to prevent cheating, I just use aim

you can chat with others on the tables however.

Oh OK using AIM actually aides cheating....Ya'll can tell each other what cards you hold as a matter of fact how is this prevented when playing with real money online?