news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: killa beez - the swarm
classic 42 37.50%
banger 66 58.93%
average 4 3.57%
mediocre 0 0%
wack 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2007, 07:35 PM   #31
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

^^^ My fav track on that mic and one of the illest compilations ever.... Royal Fam kilt it too on track 2, plus that beat was crazy.

Sunz of Man was that clique and mah fav out of the Killa Beez next to Killa Army.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:55 PM   #32
GoodFella_BadGuy

GoodFella_BadGuy grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to GoodFella_BadGuy Send a message via MSN to GoodFella_BadGuy

My ish was Co-Defendants & Bastards, loved Legacy too. Actually I love the whole thing
"When it come to this ish here/y'all about to sit there/soon to rock thaat robe, crouched in a big chair/studded up crown with 40-below wrist wear/prove y'all clowns couldn't uf wit the flow, this here"
GoodFella_BadGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:58 PM   #33
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree 100%. sunz of man is da best group off wu. royal fam is my second fav though. dat entire LP was da shit. they should have kept all them crews on there. wu should have at least held on 2 A.I.G. them dudes are ill as fuck
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:51 PM   #34
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love Legacy too but i thought it wasnt Timbo....its listed as A.I.G.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #35
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best track on there is justice for all,and yes,this is one of the best compilations ever

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #36
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

'97 Mentality was the greatest joint on that album.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:21 AM   #37
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

half the LP is off the hook, the first tracks are fire; "In the jungle", "the legacy", "justice for all" and dont forget "NYC everything".
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:15 AM   #38
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to The 7th

I was gonna say where was heaven Wu syndicates, on the strengths was also good and man, Timbo king's verse on legacy is timeless, however i will give punishment by black knights and Northstar, porduced by mathematics, did you hear holocaust's verse there? i think northstar should team up with black knights for an album
Old 04-25-2007, 03:48 AM   #39
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

the whole cd is classic
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:35 AM   #40
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
the whole cd is classic
Ya for cert. Its a lot better than the sting and Wu chronicles chapter 2

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #41
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

On The Strenght
what happened to the Beggas?
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #42
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erquel View Post
On The Strenght
what happened to the Beggas?
they still do their thing
here's their forum, they build with people alot:
http://beggaooh.proboards61.com/
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:34 AM   #43
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th View Post
i think northstar should team up with black knights for an album
they had an album together fully produced by rza,mathematics and 4th disciple which was shelfed back when wutang records existed

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:25 AM   #44
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

classic album, in my top ten hip-hop albums ever

best tracks (no order):
97' Mentality
Concrete Jungle
And Justice For All
On The Strength
Where Was Heaven
Never Again
Punishment
Cobra Clutch
... fuck, whole album is a complete classic.
they have to release Vol. III in 2007 or 2008 (like "The Hive" or something..) with songs on the level of Beretta 9's "Heaven & Hell 2005" (CLASSIC, only flaw? Ffeemurda's verse, ihe should have been replaced by Killa Sin ). Line up would be like this: Wu Generals, Sunz Of Man, Killarmy, Royal Fam, Northstar, Black Knights, Streetlife, La The Darkman, Cappadonna, Shabbazz The Disciple, Bronze, Cilvaringz etc. etc. with Wu Elements production. it would be just IMO
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #45
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i agree

my fav. is Bastards..its even a hiphop classic as i hear
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote