news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #31
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Please tell me what drugs you are on^

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #32
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Crack is serious.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #33
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watching federer vs murray now in US open finals

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #34
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never took a look a this shit befor..but for some reason i watching last night when murray won

and part of the one today looked like a good match

had to go to work so cant watch no more haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #35
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont have the channel right now for some reason so im watching it streamed off of sopcast

Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 AM   #36
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i ran into andy murray on sunday @ starbux on 56th btwn 6th & 7th..lol
Old 09-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's kind of weird watching the women's tennis when the girl that is grunting is ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #38
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
It's kind of weird watching the women's tennis when the girl that is grunting is ugly.
nah, worse is when the guys grunt out of nowhere!

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:38 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Tennis is the only sport where i'd rather watch the women than the men....well if you consider volleyball a real sport, than that too.

ANyway, I've never watched a whole match, but that is one of the most physically demanding sports you can play. I mean, when being in your mid twenties is considered old, you kno how demanding it is on your body.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #40
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Federer finally won the French Open because of Nadals injury (although he never said it)

Wimbledon starts in 11 days. I really want one of those towels but too expensive.

I joined a tennis forum....lol

Old 06-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #41
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Yep, even though I was sad for Monfils when he lost, Im really glad that Federer finally did it.
I didn't know Nadal and that dude Soderling hated themselves like that but he seems like a nice dude.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #42
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Looks like Nadal is out as of a few minutes ago. Heres the Wimbledon draw:

NADAL'S QUARTER
Rafael Nadal ESP (1) v Arnaud Clement FRA
Lleyton Hewitt AUS v Robby Ginepri USA

Rajeev Ram USA v Philipp Petzschner GER
Mischa Zverev GER v Dmitry Tursunov RUS (25)

Radek Stepanek CZE (23)v Alejandro Falla COL
Potito Starace ITA v Jose Acasuso ARG

Fabio Fognini v Denis Istomin UZB
Kevin Kim USA v David Ferrer ESP (16)

Nikolay Davydendo RUS (12) v Daniel Evans GBR
Victor Crivoi ROU v Bjorn Phau GER

Frederico Gil POR v Paul-Henri Mathieu FRA
Alex Bogdanovic GBR v Tomas Berdych CZE (20)

Jurgen Melzer AUT (26) v Wayne Odesnik USA
Benjamin Becker GER v Roko Karanusic CRO

Grigor Dimitrov BUL v Igor Kunitsyn RUS
Jeremy Chardy FRA v Andy Roddick USA (6)

MURRAY'S QUARTER
Andy Murray GBR (3) v Robert Kendrick USA
Riccardo Ghedin ITA v Ernests Gulbis LAT

Taylor Dent USA v Daniel Gimeno-Traver ESP
Brian Dabul ARG v Viktor Troicki SRB (30)

Stanislas Wawrinka SUI (19) v Eduardo Schwank ARG
Pablo Andujar ESP v Martin Vassallo Arguello ARG

Christophe Rochus BEL v Pablo Cuevas URU
Jesse Levine USA v Marat Safin RUS (14)

Fernando Gonzalez CHI (10) v Teimuraz Gabashvili RUS
Oscar Hernandez ESP v Leonardo Mayer ARG

Juan Carlos Ferrero ESP v Mikhail Youzhny RUS
Fabrice Santoro FRA v James Blake USA (17)

Victor Hanescu ROU (31) v Ivan Navarro ESP
Nicolas Devilder FRA v Nicolas Lapentti ECU

Nicolas Kiefer GER v Andrei Pavel ROU
Bobby Reynolds USA v Gilles Simon FRA (8)

DJOKOVIC'S QUARTER
Juan Martin Del Potro ARG (5) v Andreas Seppi ITA
Adrian Mannarino FRA v Marc Gicquel FRA

Paul Capdeville CHI v Vincent Spadea USA
Evgeny Korolev RUS v Igor Andreev RUS (29)

Tommy Haas GER (24) v Alexander Peya AUT
Michael Llodra FRA v Joshua Goodall GBR

Sam Querrey USA v Ivan Ljubicic CRO
Alberto Martin ESP v Marin Cilic CRO (11)

Tommy Robredo ESP (15) v Luka Gregorc SLO
Edouard Roger-Vasselin FRA v Stefan Koubek AUT

Dudi Sela ISR v Santiago Gonzalez MEX
Xavier Malisse BEL v Rainer Schuettler GER (18)

Mardy Fish USA (28) v Sergio Roitman ARG
Jan Hernych CZE v Janko Tipsarevic SRB

Simon Greul GER v Michael Yani USA
Julien Benneteau FRA v Novak Djokovic SRB (4)

FEDERER'S QUARTER
Fernando Verdasco ESP (7) v James Ward GBR
Nicolas Mahut FRA v Kristof Vliegen BEL

Diego Junqueira ARG v Guillermo Canas ARG
Grega Zemlja SLO v Albert Montanes ESP (32)

Ivo Karlovic CRO (22) v Lukas Lacko SVK
Steve Darcis BEL v Frank Dancevic CAN

Simone Bolelli ITA v Daniel Koellerer AUT
Andrey Golubev KAZ v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga FRA (9)

Robin Soderling SWE (13) v Gilles Muller LUX
Marcel Granollers ESP v Andreas Beck GER

Nicolas Almagro ESP v Juan Monaco ARG
Marcos Baghdatis CYP v Feliciano Lopez ESP (21)

Philipp Kohlschreiber GER (27) v Florent Serra FRA
Ivo Minar CZE v Maximo Gonzalez ARG

Guillermo Garcia-Lopez ESP v Agustin Calleri ARG
Yen-Hsun Lu TPE v Roger Federer SUI (2)

Old 06-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #43
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe I asked this in the past, but why do the female players grunt when they hit the ball? It would kind of turn me on when Martina Navratilova grunted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #44
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Maybe I asked this in the past, but why do the female players grunt when they hit the ball? It would kind of turn me on when Martina Navratilova grunted.
Men grunt too but not as much. When grunting a lot of air is released from the lungs quickly. When you breathe out, you stay relaxed when hitting the ball through the shot. If a player tightens up through a shot, there is a greater chance of them making an error.

I could never watch a full Guga Kuerten match. The way his grunt is slow, deep and kind of drawning out. Its kinda funny......watch the first 10 second at least of this match.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #45
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Kuerten was a great player, it was a great time when he won Roland Garros.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote