news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #46
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

i flipped it on the other day cause i felt like it. why do they have to moan like they're being

fucked when they hit the ball?
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #47
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
i flipped it on the other day cause i felt like it. why do they have to moan like they're being

fucked when they hit the ball?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Men grunt too but not as much. When grunting a lot of air is released from the lungs quickly. When you breathe out, you stay relaxed when hitting the ball through the shot. If a player tightens up through a shot, there is a greater chance of them making an error.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #48
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The greatest tennis player of all time:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #49
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The greatest tennis player of all time:

no

agree

best is rafael nadal from spain
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #50
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope I'm still unemployed when Wimbledon is on so I can stay up and watch it all.

It was good to see Federer finally win the French. I imagine it was probably his sweetest victory yet. Though not having to face Nadal would definitely take away from it. Mind you if he had faced Nadal he would have just got pwned as usual. Nadal's loss was a huge shock. I thought he was a good shot at doing the grand slam this year.

It's a shame Ivanovic has been so shit since she won the French last year. It would be nice to see her getting some better results. Hotness is a curse to tennis players.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #51
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Roger is gay now......

Old 06-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #52
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Murray will win this year. if he does, something bad will happen.... an Englishman cannot win Wimbledon, without some sort of consequence.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:07 AM   #53
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
I think Roger is gay now......

Any guy with even the slightest interest in fashion is gay in my books.
Quote:
Murray will win this year. if he does, something bad will happen.... an Englishman cannot win Wimbledon, without some sort of consequence.
I doubt he will. Maybe. I reckon Federer will win, which is just boring. If Nadal was there he would have won.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #54
noel411
penalty boxed user

I believe Stosur will destroy Ivanovic today/tonight. I'm happy either way really.

I was amazed that Hewitt beat Del Potro, especially in straight sets. I bet he'll lose to whoever it is he's playing today/tonight though.

Tennis is the only sport where I actually enjoy the women's side of it, but I was just thinking the other day that once the Williams sisters retire it's gonna be pretty dull. Hopefully some exciting new players will emerge.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #55
noel411
penalty boxed user

Good tips there, noel.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:20 PM   #56
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

One of the reasons why I think Nadal withdrew was because of his draw. 2 unseeded guys in the early rounds could have given him a hard time and cause him to lose some sets. That would be a really rough 2 weeks if he made it far. I think Clement in the first round would taken a set and Hewet could have taken 1-2 and by the looks of it, Hewitt could have beaten him.

For the womens I dont mind watching, the game is different altogether. I dont mind the grunting but that shrieking is a little too much.

Tomorrow (Monday) is a big day. I ahve to get up early and watch Rodger play on center court but since I will be watching ESPN they will probably show Venus more on court 1 since its an American playing.

However the third match it is Murray on center court and Roddick on court 1 and I want to watch mostly Roddick's game so I hope ESPN pulls the American card there....Hewitt is also playing at the same time on court 2.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #57
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I played a little tennis today and I tried to hit it between my legs and I clipped my ballsack.

It hurt like a motherfucker.

I just started playing tennis last summer, but it is a pretty trill game and its good exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #58
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Yes it is a good sport to play. Its one of the few sports that you can play with your girlfriend and she will actually want to play (most of the time).

Actually I have been playing more this year and got new racket strings and everything. I need very good fitting and quality shoes all the time and double my socks or I get huge blisters on my big toes and cant walk right for 2 days after a match.

I am actually thinking of getting Roddicks Babolat propulses....but they are just a little too much money for athletic shoes I think.

oh yeah most of the time me and a friend play and bring a 6 pack of coors king cans and drink them while we play. called the coors light cup.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #59
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used to like watching and playing tennis when i was younger.

i'm not saying it's a bad sport, but watching tennis started to get on my nerves. only because some matches can last for HOURS or sometimes days when it's Wimbledon. thus you can't move away from your tv set for the whole duration.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #60
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I rock my basketball shoes when I play tennis.

I have also attempted to play tennis with my girl a couple of times, but she kind of sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote