news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-03-2005, 06:28 AM   #31
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Live 8 Concert for Poverty

Old 07-03-2005, 07:42 AM   #32
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

LOL

snoop had mad jewelry probably mined by starving afrikans used as slaves
Old 07-03-2005, 09:15 AM   #33
dns

dns grasshopper

What is the fucking big deal to supply food and medicine for poverty stricken area. Who is it hurting, to make sure every child in the world has food, proper medicine so they can have at
least a chance of survival. Why in 200-and-fucking 5 shit remains the same in Africa. We keep advancing in tecgnology and blah blah, we are a mass consumer society, yet there's a certain part of the world that is still suffering. I could never comprehend this shit.

As for the concert, where were artist like Nas, Wu, Ms.Dynamite, Sustem of f The Down, NIN, and other artist from around the world who have powerful message in their music, and been rapping/singing about this situation.

Why would you have pretentious artists like Kanye West, Jay-Z, Destiny Child, Maddonna perform?... Wait a minutes its all about ratings, and seeming imortant. Then, the next time you're talking about "how much money you have" diamonds, and appearing in Lorrea'l commercials/Versace ads
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:43 AM   #34
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I went to Live 8 in Philly........off the hook!!!!!!!!!! It's a great cause and when they showed the people in Africa and they brought this one girl out who 20 years ago was close to death and now she goes to school and everything......she was beautiful. Everyone their had tears coming down their face.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:54 AM   #35
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

this society is fucked

anybody who does not recognize that society is fucked is also fucked

i wonder if anybody is going to remember africa by tuesday

PEACE

jus makin some observations...
Old 07-03-2005, 11:35 AM   #36
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
this society is fucked

anybody who does not recognize that society is fucked is also fucked

i wonder if anybody is going to remember africa by tuesday

PEACE

jus makin some observations...
yeahh, people better rememba africa and not jus go home and be satisfied what they heared..

though its an achievement to have raised all dat cash tho, nahmean....

dis has 2 continue and not be a 1 off.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 03:21 PM   #37
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sick of people pretending to care and being so self righteous.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:25 PM   #38
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
I'm sick of people pretending to care and being so self righteous.
jasper

sucks dick
Old 07-03-2005, 03:30 PM   #39
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

lol
Old 07-03-2005, 04:47 PM   #40
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

Jasper said it right
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:15 PM   #41
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tru all these ppl who say help the afrikans and shit they wont give a damn a week later. its a waste of time as long as the afrikan goverments are corrupt they will carry on killing themselves
Old 07-03-2005, 06:29 PM   #42
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Way too many people pretend to care and think it will clear their guilty conscience, next day they'll cary on driving their luxious cars around their white picket fence neighborhoods and occupy their so righteous minds with most insignificant things as brand clothing and their fancy little cellphones completely ignoring all the poverty in the city.

Maybe it's because I think that way, I expect others to be that way too, cause I simply can't develop some kind of compassion for people far away I don't know. I have tried to care, but I can't.

I hope the G8 will discus more important things like air pollution and global warming instead.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:35 PM   #43
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
Way too many people pretend to care and think it will clear their guilty conscience, next day they'll cary on driving their luxious cars around their white picket fence neighborhoods and occupy their so righteous minds with most insignificant things as brand clothing and their fancy little cellphones completely ignoring all the poverty in the city.

Maybe it's because I think that way, I expect others to be that way too, cause I simply can't develop some kind of compassion for people far away I don't know. I have tried to care, but I can't.

I hope the G8 will discus more important things like air pollution and global warming instead.
Are you kidding? What a fuckin' rich white liberal thing to say. This is exactly what celebrities think are important issues. Only rich white people have time to think about such trivial bullshit. Poverty is a real issue. Most people don't have the time or money to think about that hippy shit.
kingidivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:10 PM   #44
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

this planet is such a strange place
Old 07-04-2005, 05:37 PM   #45
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingidivine
Are you kidding? What a fuckin' rich white liberal thing to say. This is exactly what celebrities think are important issues. Only rich white people have time to think about such trivial bullshit. Poverty is a real issue. Most people don't have the time or money to think about that hippy shit.
Did this guy completely miss my point or is he on some super intelligent fucking with my mind shit and is secretly sonning me? You be the judge.. wtf.