news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-19-2006, 10:42 AM   #1
Wu UK
Wu UK

Wu UK grasshopper
Default UK hip hop

How much UK hiphop breaks through in America? People like Dizzee Rascal, Roots Manuva, Phi ife Cypher? Any1 heard of um? What reaction they gettin?
peace
Wu UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:27 AM   #2
Wu UK
Wu UK

Wu UK grasshopper

ye dizze got pretty big 4 a bit. You need 2 check out phi life cypher. 2 UK rappers,these dudes r tight! a nice Dj in Nappa.
http://www.karmadownload.com/artist/?Phi-Life+Cypher
theres a lot of nu talent comin thru at the moment. Uk scene is lukin strong.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:29 AM   #3
M.I.C Diesel

M.I.C Diesel grasshopper

Peace Wu Uk. Unable to really answer your question. Where abouts from Brum you residin' in? & what U.k. hip hop you personally check for? Check our myspace for something local.

PEACE
''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
www.zoobabees.com
P E A C E
M.I.C Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:41 AM   #4
Wu UK
Wu UK

Wu UK grasshopper

Peace Diesel. U know Sutton? near there, where u from? Can't stop listenin 2 Phi Life Cypher at the moment. Sway was nice till he released This Is My Demo. What u feelin?
Old 05-19-2006, 12:12 PM   #5
M.I.C Diesel

M.I.C Diesel grasshopper

Yeah, Phi Life are decent, most the best artists I've found are advertised through myspace on ukhh.com. Some decent talent breakin' through. Some of Skinnymans tunes (old & new) are decent, Taskforce, Roots Manuva, Mikael Parknsun(sp)!, Funky DL, & of course gotta plug The Rockery out of brum town!..
I reside around Kings Heath/Hall Green area. Lived in various parts of the City. IYeah I know Sutton, kinda foreign to me though!!
PEACE
''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
www.zoobabees.com
P E A C E
Old 05-19-2006, 12:35 PM   #6
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

dudes are nice. . however when ever i give a uk album to my friends they always complain about the accent. "they sound retarted" is what they'll ususally say and i'm just like smh
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #7
M.I.C Diesel

M.I.C Diesel grasshopper

PEACE Mouse, where you from dude, & what dudes is nice?
Just seen your thread on the audio pages, so I'ma check that out over the weekend.
PEACE
www.zoobabees.com
P E A C E
Old 05-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #8
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

roots manuva is the best from england i think.

mitchell brothers are good.

most the stuff of that u music is shit though.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:17 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sorry boys but london is where it's at with the hip hop, no ones mentioned Klashnekoff who is probably the best mc in england right now, plus his boy Kyza's not far behind.
Skinnymans album was the shit and Parknsun's also.
Life is cool and Im currently into Jehst.
Dudes to watch out for are Doc Brown and poisonous poets who are coming up.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I forgot to give a mention to roots manuva he sick too, some stuff by rodney p and Blak twang also. Recently bought Asaviours album but im currently on the fence about that one.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #11
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Klashnekoff's a good lad. Jehst ain't bad either

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:41 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Check out Cosm in my myspace in my sig. He in tha top eight friends box. I been tryin ta get him to drop tha classic he holdin on to for a year now. Guess he just blazin cats over there.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote