news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-03-2005, 04:28 PM   #31
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Default Re: a little lesson on girls! appearance

you guys show low self esteem when you write negative comments! I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night. Number one what I said was good advice. What you guys are saying is it's bad advice but you know why it's good advice because my girlfriend her friends their friends said so. They like pretty boys and guys who take care of themselves. Bascially they said that you guys write this stuff because you don't take care of yourself who knows. Back in the day when I was pail and white and didn't work out I didn't get many girls! no girlssssssssssss be yourself ha ha thats the worst advice. Yeah be yourself is right but if your I don't get laid except fat over weight girls with good personality's. Sorry boys I don't do that. Don't take this the wrong way but I to have things to learn about women. It's all a learning process you practice you succeed. You guys can say what ever you want but the girls I showed this to said thats what type of guys they go out with. they said the girls that don't care how a guy looks are scumbags and who wants that? This advice was taught to me by this guy who not only gets girls but he gets lotsssssssssssss and lotsssssssss. I trust him. He made me a better person. I bet some of you guys yell hey baby or whistle lame shittttttt that might work with a desperate girl but not with the type of girl you bring home to ma
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #32
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your advice would only work for guys trying to get laid quick, but..uhm nevermind.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #33
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywoods27
you guys show low self esteem when you write negative comments! I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night. Number one what I said was good advice. What you guys are saying is it's bad advice but you know why it's good advice because my girlfriend her friends their friends said so. They like pretty boys and guys who take care of themselves. Bascially they said that you guys write this stuff because you don't take care of yourself who knows. Back in the day when I was pail and white and didn't work out I didn't get many girls! no girlssssssssssss be yourself ha ha thats the worst advice. Yeah be yourself is right but if your I don't get laid except fat over weight girls with good personality's. Sorry boys I don't do that. Don't take this the wrong way but I to have things to learn about women. It's all a learning process you practice you succeed. You guys can say what ever you want but the girls I showed this to said thats what type of guys they go out with. they said the girls that don't care how a guy looks are scumbags and who wants that? This advice was taught to me by this guy who not only gets girls but he gets lotsssssssssssss and lotsssssssss. I trust him. He made me a better person. I bet some of you guys yell hey baby or whistle lame shittttttt that might work with a desperate girl but not with the type of girl you bring home to ma
ayo you should use paragraphs so your shit is easier to read

nevermind its unreadable as is because you aint makin no fuckin sense at all. how the fuck do a couple of your girlfriends represent all girls? i know there a lot of girls that aint dating no faggy looking pretty boys
Old 07-03-2005, 06:04 PM   #34
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

I'm just me.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:09 PM   #35
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn2683
i still wear xl & xxl shirts and panel hats, and i get up with lots of chicks

btw the popped collar fad is well over, plus its the gayest thing ever
It depends, when I was younger I could get away with dressing with big clothes and do the same thing. Your chances will go down when/if you start with the older women.

Never knew the double popped collar was that much of a fad. I guess its better if every dude isnt doing it.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:25 PM   #36
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

Quote:
I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night. Number one what I said was good advice.
and exactly how many of theses chicks have you fuck lately?

Girls love boyz that act like leaders, that got their own minds. They got no love for followers. Mather of fact is, do whatever they will tell you to do and you'll never be able to hit that pussy.

Fuck dressing up fashion-like to get the pussy
Fuck hanging in club that only play mindless music to dance and attrack more girls
Fuck looking like something I ain't
Amma still be banging my loose wear and play my street loud music.

Maybe I'll fuck less girlz than Nelly but Those I'll bring home will last longer than a night
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
frosted592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:27 PM   #37
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosted592
and exactly how many of theses chicks have you fuck lately?

Girls love boyz that act like leaders, that got their own minds. They got no love for followers. Mather of fact is, do whatever they will tell you to do and you'll never be able to hit that pussy.

Fuck dressing up fashion-like to get the pussy
Fuck hanging in club that only play mindless music to dance and attrack more girls
Fuck looking like something I ain't
Amma still be banging my loose wear and play my street loud music.

Maybe I'll fuck less girlz than Nelly but Those I'll bring home will last longer than a night
word the fuck up man
Old 07-03-2005, 06:35 PM   #38
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just noticed.

You (the thread creator) are 27. I am glad you finally found some ways to boost your confidence and score with some hootchies once in a while. It seems like you are really exited to share your new found knowledge

If you really learned everything form other people, I am afraid to say you are not a master of the game yet.

edit: to every one else, some of us are a little more pretentious than others.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:42 PM   #39
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm going to try these tactics on the thread starters mom. You better have given us the wrong advice, BROTHERRR
Old 07-03-2005, 07:39 PM   #40
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

This topic struck me as a joke.. I dress clean for me, I cut my hair every 2 weeks & maintain good personal hygeine for me, wear cologne for me.... not for chicks.

Women are mostly silly, trivial, pitiful small creatures. theres no paradox involved in "getting" them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 07:42 PM   #41
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

Quote:
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?
Sounds like a resume you would give to a gold digger.
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 07:44 PM   #42
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

Quote:
First off when you meet a girl make sure your appearance is up to date. Exsample If you have a stomach get rid of it. Eat healthy lift weights do cardio. The second thing is you need to dress good. I choose stuff like abrocrombie hollister armani exchange express, sometimes even the gap. I used to wear wu wear and rock baggy jeans but im older so im rocking the gotti look. Next you should tan if your white boy like me. Also brush your teeth and floss. You don't want to be trying to pick up a girl and she see's something stuck between your teeth. As far as your hair goes get it done every two weeks and wax your eyebrows as well. Wear some good cologne. Infact have a few different types of cologne on hand keep them guessing. Don't have the same smell all the time. Okay so that only gets your foot in the door when meeting a girl. What do you have to do to get the girl? Well there are alot of things girls notice!I'll get to that next time because I have to get ready to go out. By the way I know that those clothes are expensive but do the best you can to get a good style for yourself. No hotttttt chick wants a slob. I mean would you date a girl that was sloppy?
If doing all that shit is your last resort to get a girl then fine but thats a little oveboard, infact any guy who does all that is GAY.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:46 PM   #43
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

This topic struck me as a joke.. I dress clean for me, I cut my hair every 2 weeks & maintain good personal hygeine for me, wear cologne for me.... not for chicks.

Women are mostly silly, trivial, pitiful small creatures. theres no paradox involved in "getting" them.....

Quote:
Old 07-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #44
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

This topic struck me as a joke.. I dress clean for me, I cut my hair every 2 weeks & maintain good personal hygeine for me...... not for chicks.

Quote:
Old 07-03-2005, 07:56 PM   #45
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

Quote:
I showed this to a bunch of pretty girls and a group of guys at this after hour party last night.
Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!! LMMFAO!!!! Some after party but at least you were with girls. I went to some after party the other night and everybody was sniffing the yayo. You be surprized how many good looking girls fean for coke after bars.