news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown
the beat to the song is like a love song , so people will think its a love song , alot of people dont bother to listen to the lyrics.
*dies laughing*
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 05-21-2006, 04:05 PM   #17
Gutta J.85

Gutta J.85 grasshopper

def jam = you gotta make a club or love song to get released
Old 05-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #18
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

love song

shmove shmong
Old 05-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

their just tryin to break into the uk market again

an they think thjey can do so with love songs

the best love song is
sweet love by mef

!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Old 05-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #20
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

THIS IS NOT A LOVE SONG

god

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 05-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so
would u say
strawberries and cream

with sin, rza/ghost/deck
is a love song?

that tracks fucking sick

ghost's verse omdaze

dont u move u dutty brood
cumming for daysssssssssss

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #22
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
the beat to the song is like a love song , so people will think its a love song , alot of people dont bother to listen to the lyrics.
yeh true but its not a love song is it
Old 05-21-2006, 04:59 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Ghost is the KING! of makin love raps
thats a considerable talent on top of everything else he can rap about
Old 05-21-2006, 05:04 PM   #24
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

i dont think this niggas ever gotten pussy

is that the case?

Old 05-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ props for ur sig

sick original shit

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-21-2006, 05:12 PM   #26
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like love songs

I have more R&B albums in my collection than Wu albums.

Old 05-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^

if u wasnt a mod..
id ban u!!

or even give u neg rep

lol
somethings are not supposed to be shared on wu tang forum!!
:|
PEace.
lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #28
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
^^

if u wasnt a mod..
id ban u!!

or even give u neg rep

lol
somethings are not supposed to be shared on wu tang forum!!
:|
PEace.
lol
I guess everyone tries to be hardcore around here.

*shrugs*

*remembers all the times he made sweet love with Marvin Gaye and Sade albums in the background*

Old 05-21-2006, 05:38 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Everyone is gonna think they are some soft pussy's , which they are not, why can't they release some good hip hop for once over here for once that isnt a love song.
or straight men, unlike you.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i prefer making love with out musik

its not to do with being hardcore.
i just dont find soul/rnb very original.

i prefer artists who know and have lived through what they chattin about..
modern day rnb and soul is wank as fuck

best rnb soul track ive heard that was made during my life is

i love ur smile - shanice.

shanice on a wu joint
!!!
peacE

LulZ KillZ Phear....