news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-22-2006, 01:20 PM   #46
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukarema
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Ya'll must've been malnourished as a child when ya moms was talkin about 'eat this bowl of sugar, it'll help you digest ya food better.'

But seriously, some of the logic in this thread is really fucked up. If a rapper makes alot of love songs, he's considered soft? If he doesn't he's considered a homo. Thats some retarded ass double standard.

The whole wu collectivy talk about woman and relationships throughout there entire career. That ain't gon stop unless these muhfukkaz is tranny's while getting exposed on Maury Povich.

4real your mentality is really juvenile if you think love songs is gay.
CO-SIGN
Old 05-22-2006, 02:13 PM   #47
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
how the hell is a love song not a real true hip hop song i hope u all realize how dumb you are making yourself look by saying that a love song is not true hip hop

and by the way...........

METH'S NEW SONG IS NOT A LOVE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kk fair enough i was wrong is sayin that lobe songs an songs about women arent true hip-hop. but i meant true to its original form, that rap was all about fuckin battle rhymin n shit, how u can get at sum 1 n shit not about how much you liked this woman walking by or how you woman is your queen n shit.
fair enuf ya can get on the mic and rhyme all this queen shit but id rather hear a harder track like 3 Bricks, where the rapper is concentratin on how to up they bars n shit.

now you get me?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
Old 05-22-2006, 02:32 PM   #48
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Its not up to the artist what gets released. It's up to the record company.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #49
Blaque_Ravage
Constant Elevation

Blaque_Ravage shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque_Ravage
Cool

Ahhhhh...mannnnn.....my brain hurts!

This is the most dead end threads I ever seen,nothing against people explaining there point because I feel were you coming from....Wu been doing Luv songs a long time now....so why complain now.

But damn,why explain to somone ( the person who started the thread ) when they dont even listsen to lyrics...this shit is falling on def ears....after 50 pages dude will still think its a luv song...lol

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza
Old 05-22-2006, 04:46 PM   #50
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie
kk fair enough i was wrong is sayin that lobe songs an songs about women arent true hip-hop. but i meant true to its original form, that rap was all about fuckin battle rhymin n shit, how u can get at sum 1 n shit not about how much you liked this woman walking by or how you woman is your queen n shit.
fair enuf ya can get on the mic and rhyme all this queen shit but id rather hear a harder track like 3 Bricks, where the rapper is concentratin on how to up they bars n shit.

now you get me?
we all would most likely rather hear a harder themed rap song from our favorite artists...no doubt bout that
but by sayin love songs aint keepin to the TRUE form of hiphop has to be one of the most ignorant statments ive ever read
ive said it once and i'll say it again....there aint a law written in stone that states MC'ing is all about battles and actin' hard
unless u have tapes where the Sugarhill Gang was pitted against Busy Bee in an epic "hiphop" battle

c'mon man get real now...MC'ing aint about one certain subject matter...its like sayin if an action flick has a marriage in it then it shying away from the genre's formula
MC'ing is a way of expressing lyrics....just like any music form is.....dont generalize a music form based on ur preference dude....its jus gonna make u look dead ass stupid

im an MC myself...i like to spit bout a buncha subjects...politics, corruption, etc....but one of my strongest rhymes deals with love....cuz its sumthin i feel ive have a firm grasp on during my life and still do....that aint make me gay or nada...im not shying away from hiphop music....im jus spittin what i believe

and u 19 dude....wisen up yo

Old 05-22-2006, 04:48 PM   #51
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

^^i just laughed at oldies comment and left it alone but you pretty much said it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 05-22-2006, 05:04 PM   #52
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

some of you really don't get this hiphop shit....and we're on a wu-tang fourm too....sad.

Realness
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #53
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

this thread is gonna go down as a classic no doubt. Its funny how the logic of the thread plays out from diff. people!!!

pure jokes
Old 05-22-2006, 09:45 PM   #54
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

wow, this thread started out dumb and ended up smart (.....well partly)
Old 05-23-2006, 10:03 AM   #55
WotsGoinDown
ADEPT

WotsGoinDown grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaque_Ravage
Ahhhhh...mannnnn.....my brain hurts!

This is the most dead end threads I ever seen,nothing against people explaining there point because I feel were you coming from....Wu been doing Luv songs a long time now....so why complain now.

But damn,why explain to somone ( the person who started the thread ) when they dont even listsen to lyrics...this shit is falling on def ears....after 50 pages dude will still think its a luv song...lol
I do fucking listen to the lyrics , read what i said on page 3 , and yes i was wrong about the new meth song , but hes released break ups to make ups and your all i need also which are love songs.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #56
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown
I do fucking listen to the lyrics , read what i said on page 3 , and yes i was wrong about the new meth song , but hes released break ups to make ups and your all i need also which are love songs.
He also released other shit too. You just picking up 2 tracks out of a bunch of tracks he released.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
Old 05-23-2006, 04:20 PM   #57
urban_angel
angel of da corp

urban_angel shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
we all would most likely rather hear a harder themed rap song from our favorite artists...no doubt bout that
but by sayin love songs aint keepin to the TRUE form of hiphop has to be one of the most ignorant statments ive ever read
ive said it once and i'll say it again....there aint a law written in stone that states MC'ing is all about battles and actin' hard
unless u have tapes where the Sugarhill Gang was pitted against Busy Bee in an epic "hiphop" battle

c'mon man get real now...MC'ing aint about one certain subject matter...its like sayin if an action flick has a marriage in it then it shying away from the genre's formula
MC'ing is a way of expressing lyrics....just like any music form is.....dont generalize a music form based on ur preference dude....its jus gonna make u look dead ass stupid

im an MC myself...i like to spit bout a buncha subjects...politics, corruption, etc....but one of my strongest rhymes deals with love....cuz its sumthin i feel ive have a firm grasp on during my life and still do....that aint make me gay or nada...im not shying away from hiphop music....im jus spittin what i believe

and u 19 dude....wisen up yo
beautifully put