news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 05-22-2006, 10:54 PM   #31
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp
Fine all bullshit aside sicka vote counts, and if you don't battle me right now then you can't prove that you can drop something like in 5 minutes, which means your full of shit and pregnant with my baby.

2-0 Slippys winning

No flooding after this post

No haters after this post

this means you- yeah you
Hahaahhahaahaha,

Re-match vernakular, u should, slippy dissin the shit outta u. Just go all out like slippy does man, its just text, its the way text should be, quick an to the point. Youll prolly suprise yourself, i always do when i drop a 5 minute joint.

If slippy thinks my vote counted homie, than it counted, naw what im sayin', u just givin him the satisfaction of winning if u dont rematch cuz i know he isnt looking back on this battle, in his eye's he won. Now u gotta take him down in a re-match. My 2 cents. peace
Old 05-22-2006, 11:00 PM   #32
Vernakular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Slippy had better multi's better wordplay and a better flow. Vernaks punches were forced and his lack of rhyme schemes made it sound like he was complaining at you instead of rippin a verse.

My vote goes to Slippy
he had wordplay, but over fuckin used...my punches are fresh, dont fuckin front with that shit, and watever, again i didnt fuckin try, u really want some heat? Bitch battle me again all i got to say 1

lmao, disses homie disses

Last edited by Vernakular; 05-22-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:01 AM   #33
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

Quote:
Fuck whack vernack raps slippy reighns notorious/
No prewritten rhymes my styles mad glorious/
Iím mash my foot in that ass mother fucker Iím flooring it/
Touring it Iím mean tearing searing hot like meth fiends semen/
Bust off like I left your girls teeth gleaming/
Beeming with that extra colgate shine/
Got your head to the buzz saw fat boy so letís grind/
Un wind intestines off my clothes hanger/
Uh oh just warming up your girlfriend for that Gang bang banger/
Slanger her pussy out cuz thatís what Iím use ta/
Fucking chiken head must mean youíre the roosta/
And im the chicken hawk, got by the neck and Iím rippiní tops/
Whatch your body hit the ground and just flip and flop/
I bet you wonít even reply to this cuz your to busy sippiní cock/
While Iím steady tippin snapps mixed with 151/
Iíll make you give head to the barrel of my gun/
Iím a pharaoh with runs/
Cuz Iím the king of hot shit/
Now times up wears your verse you little hot bitch?
I vote Slippy, he used my name.

Nah I'm fucking around. I didn't read any of this thread but that.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:06 AM   #34
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

you throw that bitch word around a lot. That the problem with some fuckin people, no respect and thin skinned. How the fuck you ever gonna ever get better man if you can't handle any critism, especially when it's comin from someone you know has more skill than you? Tek's one of the tightest emcees postin up in these boards and then you wanna throw out bitch like you go to school with him or some shit. Your reaction to shit is why I give you the hard time that I do. It's bout fuckin time you man up. peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:30 AM   #35
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Da Dishonourable Don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Da Dishonourable Don

yo I'll battle this 9 year old kid, he ain't bad for his age, what d'ya say Slippy? wanna battle? just pm me if you're down
Da Dishonourable Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:24 PM   #36
Vernakular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
you throw that bitch word around a lot. That the problem with some fuckin people, no respect and thin skinned. How the fuck you ever gonna ever get better man if you can't handle any critism, especially when it's comin from someone you know has more skill than you? Tek's one of the tightest emcees postin up in these boards and then you wanna throw out bitch like you go to school with him or some shit. Your reaction to shit is why I give you the hard time that I do. It's bout fuckin time you man up. peace
i know man, just fuckin around, teks sick......and partially right, but hes intitled to his opinion, lol i knew this would be the result, thats why i posted all the bullsht, w/e slippy won this close the thread, theres more important things in life 1
Old 05-23-2006, 09:23 PM   #37
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

word^ but why carry around the bitch attitude? ( your latest comment in the stats thread is a prime example) That shit is never a good look if respect means anything to you.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:28 PM   #38
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Dishonourable Don
yo I'll battle this 9 year old kid, he ain't bad for his age, what d'ya say Slippy? wanna battle? just pm me if you're down
e-beef

whats poppacrackalatin

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:48 AM   #39
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Fuck whack vernack raps slippy reighns notorious/
No prewritten rhymes my styles mad glorious/
Iím mash my foot in that ass mother fucker Iím flooring it/
Touring it Iím mean tearing searing hot like meth fiends semen/
Bust off like I left your girls teeth gleaming/
Beeming with that extra colgate shine/
Got your head to the buzz saw fat boy so letís grind/
Un wind intestines off my clothes hanger/
Uh oh just warming up your girlfriend for that Gang bang banger/
Slanger her pussy out cuz thatís what Iím use ta/
Fucking chiken head must mean youíre the roosta/
And im the chicken hawk, got by the neck and Iím rippiní tops/
Whatch your body hit the ground and just flip and flop/
I bet you wonít even reply to this cuz your to busy sippiní cock/
While Iím steady tippin snapps mixed with 151/
Iíll make you give head to the barrel of my gun/
Iím a pharaoh with runs/
Cuz Iím the king of hot shit/
Now times up wears your verse you little hot bitch?
LMAO!!!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #40
Jesus Christ
Banned

Jesus Christ grasshopper

Yo, vern you little bitch remember when I molested you in 20 minuts with this verse.....ahhh Good Times, Good Times.
Jesus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #41
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Yo, vern you little bitch remember when I molested you in 20 minuts with this verse.....ahhh Good Times, Good Times.
ur queer, and id kill you now num2son
Old 09-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #42
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa View Post
ur queer, and id kill you now num2son
Shit now he's dissin #2, yo nak man u need to find a different forum, your makin people forget to pretend to like you. And yo slippy i dont give a shit about shit no more but wu tang clan so just expect to get clowned if call em out. They put half there life into the game and u be sayin 50cents better man thats a fukin joke an u no it. Everything else u say is pretty funny
Old 09-21-2006, 05:52 PM   #43
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz View Post
Shit now he's dissin #2, yo nak man u need to find a different forum, your makin people forget to pretend to like you. And yo slippy i dont give a shit about shit no more but wu tang clan so just expect to get clowned if call em out. They put half there life into the game and u be sayin 50cents better man thats a fukin joke an u no it. Everything else u say is pretty funny
so ur saying IM a BAD rapper? c'mon sicka, stay out of shit that doesn't involve you....and i would kill this kid, back about 3 or 2 months ago i was garbage, i keep elevating like junkies man

so fuck you if you dont think i got skill your boys locust and spoken think so
Old 09-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #44
Jesus Christ
Banned

Jesus Christ grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAMP View Post
Sicka, read the posts over, I never once siad 50 was better then the wu........I simply stated that 50 is possibly *possibly* the greatest rapper out of new york. If you believe that then your a fucking retard. As a matter of fact anyone that responded to those posts are sped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa View Post
so ur saying IM a BAD rapper? c'mon sicka, stay out of shit that doesn't involve you....and i would kill this kid, back about 3 or 2 months ago i was garbage, i keep elevating like junkies man

so fuck you if you dont think i got skill your boys locust and spoken think so
Vernak you suck you should just quit. Go to www.teenspot.com, I hear that's where all the homosexuals battle at.
Jesus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:31 PM   #45
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIPPYQUOTE
Vernak you suck you should just quit. Go to www.teenspot.com, I hear that's where all the homosexuals battle at.
hahahahhahaha