news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-24-2006, 08:47 AM   #31
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=Ghostlaced]Havoc is a good one he is the only one who comes close because he has one classic (the infamous) please dont say Pete Rock he cant rap at all.

MF Doom is also the only other one but his production isnt that creative he useally simply completely jacks a whole beat from the original and repeats it, plus I dont think he is as good as RZA in his prime on the mic.[quote]

How the fuck can you say that Doom is not as good as Rza, are you smokin crack?, Doom is one of the best lyricists period, his rhymestyle is complex laced with many metaphors that would leave many mc's scratching their heads, in fact he is on a par with Gza.
You can say what you want about his production but don't even question Dooms rhymes cos you don't know what you're talking about.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:13 AM   #32
kylethegod

kylethegod grasshopper

Necro is the greatest ever producer/emcee, but other than thay id say Bronze Nazareth is pretty dope, and Goretex can also get on the beats most people dont know that
kylethegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:15 AM   #33
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
Rza hasnt been very good on the mic for a while because of his bobbydigititus. but he's always been the man on the boards.
alot of people hate on bobby charactor but i love bobby. and no there hasnt been a better producer ever and he is one of my favourite MC's ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:37 AM   #34
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

jehst
Old 05-24-2006, 09:58 AM   #35
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylethegod
Necro is the greatest ever producer/emcee, but other than thay id say Bronze Nazareth is pretty dope, and Goretex can also get on the beats most people dont know that
NECRO GOT SOME BANGAZ NO DOUBT, BUT HE CANT BRING IT LIKE A WU-ELEMENT PRODUCER, IM SORRY DATS JUST MY OPINION
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 10:06 AM   #36
Smif-N-Wessun
Prince Among Thieves

Smif-N-Wessun shaolin monk

what about large pro?

not as consistent as rza...but he def matches my taste in music
Old 05-24-2006, 10:21 AM   #37
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

The only person that I can think of is Havoc. I don't think that he is better than Rza but he is clever with his beats and he used to be able to perfectly tailor them to the cd's.

But in all honesty people who think Rza is a wack rapper are kidding themselves. He hasn't done well in rapping recently but if people want to judge on what the last hot track was then yeah but if they want skills then check his rapping from the past and tell me he ain't ripped shit apart.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:19 AM   #38
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
But in all honesty people who think Rza is a wack rapper are kidding themselves. He hasn't done well in rapping recently but if people want to judge on what the last hot track was then yeah but if they want skills then check his rapping from the past and tell me he ain't ripped shit apart.
co-sign rza has had many great verses in the past

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:19 AM   #39
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
LOL at Kanye West. RZA is probably the best combination producer/rapper. Doom is good, Pete Rock is alright, Kanye is....average.
co sign

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:21 AM   #40
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

smh at everyone that thinks rza is a dope rapper

that man is a horrible on the mic
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:36 AM   #41
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

^
Ok you can now go on your Andre 3000 and Kanyw West rants for the 30th time.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:37 PM   #42
ukarema
God Ukarema

ukarema grasshopper

Agree's with the thread starter.

And I also mad a similar thread like this on another message board. But cats don't realize that RZA producers and writes everthing on his own, with little to no help @ a consistant level. Unlike some other producers on the mic.

As far as overall talent, I can name some cats that are up there with RZA in terms of producer/rapping, composing music etc.

J-Zone
Wyclef Jean
Andre 3000
Large Professor
DJ Quik
Diamond D

To name a few, other than that, those who oppose would prolly rather listen to a Jazze Phae verse featuring lil jon. I'm just pointing out the obvious, RZA is one of the best most talented cats in MUSIC period. So ya'll marinate on that.
ukarema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:42 PM   #43
ironwizard
Veteran Member

ironwizard grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Spray
Thank You. Exactly.

MF Doom and Kanye are perfect examples of good Rappers/Producers.
I agree that Doom is dope as hell. But Kanye? Wack as hell. He might be a talented producer, but he's a fucking wack rapper. Just my two cents.
ironwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #44
Dirtdog13
Mr. Awesome Guy

Dirtdog13 grasshopper

Del
Opio

Kanye should stick to producing
Dirtdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #45
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced
Havoc is a good one he is the only one who comes close because he has one classic (the infamous)
So how long you been livin' in a cave?