news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-04-2006, 11:01 AM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Nazareth
You crazy, Kanye is good on the beats, but are we counting hits or dope music? my joints is more real, and honestly WAAAAAY better than Kanye's lyrics. Besides Kanye's had co and ghost writers.....come on gimme some respect!

haha, how did i miss this thread. pwt and kanye nuked by bronze himself. that'll teach people to respect the real.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:43 AM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

if all the stuff about him having a personal orchestrator and ghostwriters are true i dont see how you can sit here and say he's better then someone who makes his music by himself?

on top of the fact(not fact, but opinion) that bronze makes iller music reguardless.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-04-2006 at 12:23 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:07 PM   #18
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Bronze all the way. Cunt with teeth needs to get his head examined.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:13 PM   #19
IvanKorbi
Norwegian Viking

IvanKorbi grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
if all the stuff about him having a personal orchestrator and ghostwriters are true i dont see how you can sit here and say he's better then someone who makes his music by himself?
Diddy's been doing that for years. Even Nas used ghostwriters to write hooks for him on streets disciple. And i'm really looking forward to that day Skillz reveals who he's been writing for.

On topic: I refuse to compare kanye and bronze, it's not the same music. but i like both.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:20 PM   #20
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific78
Bronze all the way. Cunt with teeth needs to get his head examined.
why u dont go fuck your mother ? i got my opinion and thats fuckin it...kanye beats are 14578357834,2323,323.323 times iller than bronzes so what now ??? fuck u man
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:52 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

good for you kiddo
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #22
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
good for you kiddo
why u postin your worthless peace of opinion ?? aint nobody fuckin asked u something....
Old 06-04-2006, 02:06 PM   #23
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutta J.85
anybody agree that Bronze has better production then YE and he's a billion light years a better rapper ?
nope

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:20 PM   #24
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
why u dont go fuck your mother ? i got my opinion and thats fuckin it...kanye beats are 14578357834,2323,323.323 times iller than bronzes so what now ??? fuck u man

Awwwwwww...just cry yourself a river.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 06-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #25
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific78
Awwwwwww...just cry yourself a river.
awwwwwwwwwwwww just fuck yourself
Old 06-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #26
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

I like 90% of Kanyees production (I hated gold digger tho) and he;s on point with the topics on many of his songs, but his rapping sucks, my own farts have a better flow then him and my 6 year old cousin has a better vocabulary.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:34 PM   #27
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
awwwwwwwwwwwww just fuck yourself

Hahahaha....can someone please give this lil boy a hug.

Old 06-04-2006, 03:27 PM   #28
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

it's funny he posts his opinion & demands respect then slams everyone elses

smh

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:41 PM   #29
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if bronze got pushed by exects the way kanye does you'd be saying the samething about him pussy boy.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #30
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

As an emcee, you gotta digest Bronze's shit...he had one line: "Broke myself out of jail, cuz I'm the truth" that I didn't understand till I heard it again...and again...and again...for those who didn't get it, it refers to that old saying "The truth shall set you free"...Kanye is more overt, while Bronze is definitely more subliminal...he also has a much better lyrical quality...and he can hold his own with some of his guest artists! 'Ye got outshined by NaS, Common, and Hov on his own LP...and he also caught it from Kweli and Mos Def on College Dropout...so, that's all...and in terms of beats, Bronze has more varied styles...Kanye always uses those snare/clap drums in his beats...if Kanye did more work like he did on Be, I'd put him ahead of Bronze, but face it: he doesn't. Much props for 'Ye; Hell, he put Chi-Town on the map. But Bronze Nazareth just sounds better to me on both sides of the ball...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote