news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-24-2006, 10:40 AM   #16
ukarema
God Ukarema

ukarema grasshopper

lol the whole clan got a myspace account.
ukarema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:16 AM   #17
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

arghhhhhh...
he looks so sexy

btw...

here is the link for those who can't download it

http://rapidshare.de/files/21275492/Crash.mp3.html
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:36 AM   #18
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger

thankx
Old 05-24-2006, 11:53 AM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

pretty good, thanks.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #20
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Good beat. He sounds like Holocaust now, but he's saying abstract stuff like Warcloud would. Good song anyways.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:54 PM   #21
wusis2k
CHICKEN HEAD

wusis2k grasshopper

in the beginning he says 'holocaust'.

a great track!!
wusis2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #22
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

better than all those other new Holocaust songs, I can actually understand him. He's still doin that Warcloud voice though, doesn't sound quite like he did on Holocaust Silkworm though. Way better than that Alcatraz shit though.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:02 PM   #23
_BaLaNcE_
SLIMEY SAVAGE

_BaLaNcE_ Imbecile
Send a message via MSN to _BaLaNcE_

the most vivid mc..the cannibal is back goddamnnn is holo
Old 05-24-2006, 03:22 PM   #24
InfamousRD
Strike like a Killa B

InfamousRD grasshopper

this track is sick thanks
InfamousRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:45 PM   #25
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Absolutely dope!!!!! The beat is sick!!!! Sorry let me compose myself lol. Yo Pablobaluba......much respect and thanks for the ill link. Holocaust is just incredible. Lyrical gem at his finest. Trully the best emcee out there...... he has no equal.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this track is really hot, one of his best solo songs, he elevated his style on this..really dope, have had it on repeat for a 1/2 hour...

frequency modulations...mephistopheles...

when is he dropping an album?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:25 PM   #27
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I swear the guy makes up words because a lot of the times im rewinding to replay what the hell he just said. He's not your typical MC, and I give him a lot of credit for that.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #28
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Ok so I guess I'm the first to say wtf? Shit is weak. I really think he took U-God's style and added on to it. I can say he is on subject, but I can't find it.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:27 PM   #29
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
Ok so I guess I'm the first to say wtf? Shit is weak. I really think he took U-God's style and added on to it. I can say he is on subject, but I can't find it.
I respect your opinion but his flow and delivery sounds nothing like u-god, i think it's more similar to killah priest than anybody and even that's not an apt comparison. i'm loving this track personally.

and whoever said he makes up words, he just uses alot of anachronistic terminology, you can tell he's a literate cat because his vocabulary is so far beyond the average mc that it's ridiculous.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:43 PM   #30
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Naw not U-God's flow, U-God's style. Listen to U-God's style, listen to his wordplay, I think Holocaust just adds on to that. Listen to Turbulance or any of U-God's shit.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote