news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-24-2006, 04:20 PM   #1
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Liquid Swords Entertainment

whas the deal with GzAs label which I know will be distributed thru BabyGrande? Will there be any kinda affiliation to the new Wu Music Group being formed? G The Promoter mentions on his site hes working with him on "some projects" but thats pretty vague

I know about hes due to release his 2nd album on BabyGrande "The GZA Presents" this fall featuring artists (from his label) Young Justice (GzAs son) & Armel (C.O.I.N.S.) on it but any1 know anything else/more about it?

& whas the deal with www.LiquidSwords.com ...looks like that was owned by his old label (MCA cuz it had all info from Legend of the Liquid Swords LP) & they havent renewed it.....its also been removed from his MySpace site

*Also....can some1 up/post the link to the Pool Of Blood track he's featured on by Jus Allah..........thnx
Old 07-20-2006, 10:34 AM   #2
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms

any1 know or have this email the Corp is referring to thas coming directly from Dreddy?

so the new GzA album will be under Liquid Swords Entertainment (like I had mentioned originally) & will drop on 10/17 according to the BabyGrande release schedule but according to the Corp....it will include a story book & a short film??? could this be the Wu-Tang Revealed documentary we've been waiting for?

for the time being GzA's website redirects to his label-mate, Lord Jamar's site so i guess I'll have to keep checkin it periodically until its live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Corp
© The Wu-Tang Corp.- 2006-07-20

A new GZA/Genius album has been confirmed!

We can not tell you too many details at this moment about this album, other than Its scheduled for a possible October 2006 release on record label Liquid Swords Entertainment/Babygrande. Check the email directly from Dreddy Kruger for more info...

Peace 36, Yes It Is A Real Album Coming Out From Gza....the title of the album is not confirmed yet & it will be coming out on LIQUID SWORDS ENTERTAINMENT/BABYGRANDE the album will b A&R By DREDDY KRUGER & Trust me it will b something special ; I cant really give to many details yet about features & producers yet; But The album will have a few surprises for sure..& it will b a CD a Storybook & a Short Film...

More details will be known in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to wutangcorp.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:24 PM   #3
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

You ask too many questions my friend. Dreddy sent me that email, I updated the front page.

List your questions and ill answer them.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 05:10 PM   #4
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

ok....since you have the email and therefore have 'more info'...my ?s which you should be able to answer are:

1) whats up with GzA's official website and why does it redirect to Lord Jamar's page? will there be a site for Liquid Swords Entertainment as well?

2) What is in the storybook? Need more details what it's all about. Is is like a comic with Liquid Swords cover art type stuff?

3) What are the contents of the short film? Is it a DVD? If so, is it Wu-Tang Revealed or any documentary thing like that? We know GzA likes directing things so this is probably what it is???
Old 07-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #5
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaKills
ok....since you have the email and therefore have 'more info'...my ?s which you should be able to answer are:

1) whats up with GzA's official website and why does it redirect to Lord Jamar's page? will there be a site for Liquid Swords Entertainment as well?

2) What is in the storybook? Need more details what it's all about. Is is like a comic with Liquid Swords cover art type stuff?

3) What are the contents of the short film? Is it a DVD? If so, is it Wu-Tang Revealed or any documentary thing like that? We know GzA likes directing things so this is probably what it is???
I dont neccesarely have "more info", as I copy and pasted the email dreddy sent me word 4 word, so you guys know as much as me. So I cant comment on questions 2 & 3 right now, but I image GZAs website will be up nearer the time the album drops. We are still 3 months away from a supposed release date, so nearer the time a website will be made I would imagine. I dont think there will be a website for his record label, but expect one for the album.

Dreddy said he would keep me posted on any updates, so as I said at the end of the news item, stay tuned.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 07-20-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds hot! Thank you for the information.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:36 PM   #7
"G" (the Promoter)
aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

"G" (the Promoter) crouching tiger"G" (the Promoter) crouching tiger

www.liquidswords.com is GZA's website though it hasn't been updated.I'm waiting on GZA to get time to meet so that we can ressurect the website and a few other things including updating his MySpace etc .We have discussed adding a store with new official GZA merchandise to the liquidswords website and keeping it updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaKills
whas the deal with GzAs label which I know will be distributed thru BabyGrande? Will there be any kinda affiliation to the new Wu Music Group being formed? G The Promoter mentions on his site hes working with him on "some projects" but thats pretty vague

I know about hes due to release his 2nd album on BabyGrande "The GZA Presents" this fall featuring artists (from his label) Young Justice (GzAs son) & Armel (C.O.I.N.S.) on it but any1 know anything else/more about it?

& whas the deal with www.LiquidSwords.com ...looks like that was owned by his old label (MCA cuz it had all info from Legend of the Liquid Swords LP) & they havent renewed it.....its also been removed from his MySpace site

*Also....can some1 up/post the link to the Pool Of Blood track he's featured on by Jus Allah..........thnx
"G" (the Promoter) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:14 PM   #8
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I dont neccesarely have "more info", as I copy and pasted the email dreddy sent me word 4 word, so you guys know as much as me. So I cant comment on questions 2 & 3 right now, but I image GZAs website will be up nearer the time the album drops. We are still 3 months away from a supposed release date, so nearer the time a website will be made I would imagine. I dont think there will be a website for his record label, but expect one for the album.

Dreddy said he would keep me posted on any updates, so as I said at the end of the news item, stay tuned.
good to hear that wu artists are communicating with this site a bit more.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:28 AM   #9
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

so whas the deal G? we less than a month away from GzA's next solo releasing & neither of the websites are up........what kinda promo can happen 4 an album thas gonna be droppin this soon?

waiting on GzA might not be wize.......i would get with Dreddy who is doing the A&R'ing & get this goin ASAP

either u guys are miracle workers & can pull it off in the last minute (which wont help initial album sales) or this is gonna be a flop like Meth's all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by G" (the Promoter);521134][URL="http://www.liquidswords.com
www.liquidswords.com[/url] is GZA's website though it hasn't been updated.I'm waiting on GZA to get time to meet so that we can ressurect the website and a few other things including updating his MySpace etc .We have discussed adding a store with new official GZA merchandise to the liquidswords website and keeping it updated
Old 09-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #10
36chambers
The People's Champ

Yo, MastaKills. Thanks for remind us about this thread.

I'll get onto Dreddy and ask if he can tell us anymore shit.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 09-22-2006, 12:22 PM   #11
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

oh yea....i forgot about the Dreddy email in this thread......haha

we gotta get some more details on this "...CD a Storybook & a Short Film..." which is gonna be packaged with the album

jus wanted to get some hype goin for GzA's next LP & its tough without a website or anything......but with less than a month 2 go....it dont seem like its gonna actually drop on 10/17 but i guess ull be lettin us know
Old 09-22-2006, 12:52 PM   #12
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i saw the thin line between love and hate and vasted from swine on the plate

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first of all, who's your A&R? A mountain climber, who plays electric guitar?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:10 PM   #14
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default GzA joins CrackSpace

well....its looks like my voice was heard.....lol

at least for his BabyGrande site (gza-genius.com) is now pointing to his Crackspace page instead of Lord Jamar's site

http://www.hiphopcrack.com/GZAgenius to be specific & it looks like it was created today so its still a work in progress but at least its up
Old 09-23-2006, 10:09 PM   #15
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

yo mastakills, did you make that ob4cl2 album cover? That would be a sick cover to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote