news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-02-2005, 10:25 PM   #1
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper
Exclamation The Movement

black on black violence, stereotypes, and nigga confinements, slavery is still in practice so I read books of knowledge and wisdom so I don't get caught in their living so I can slip through the system, the underground revolution, as I lay staring up in space hoping someone will find the solution, soon because once every blue moon they realize the projects do wake up before noon
yo, whose world is this, the world is mine the world is yours, life in some countries is like walking through a bankrupt store, thug poetricism ain't no street patriotism cause from Illmatic to Stillmatic we still be at it, expressing our thoughts on walls being lazy bringing our own downfall but maintaining true to ourselves we get back up when we fall, the underground revolution can't be no substitution, fuck the constitution, this ain't no black movement this ain't no color movement, this is the ekco effect from no provement so we through with it, we doing the shittin' coming at all angles like Final Fantasy bangles, but this ain't no fantasy, constant casulties, this revolution will be televised unlike the past we got nothing to hide, the American mottos, pride courage justice and honor, Tarantino style ain't nothing fiction, when your on top you gotta stick to your system, keep a level head cause that's pride fucking wit ya, the corrupted system meets the revolution, forever underground always the best solution
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 07:06 AM   #2
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: The Movement

Yah quite energetic, and nice flow . Could almost see your disgust with what you're trying to express. Nice verse-its kind of a reminder of someones style in Wu-Tang ? Can seem to point it out. But nice verse.

Peace
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 02:17 AM   #3
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk
Default Re: The Movement

coo