news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-26-2006, 06:33 PM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@you can still see Nelly on BET and MTV representing the pop rap movement hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks Snapple for that post. Nelly should've never battled KRS because he should've known he was gonna lose LOL. Ova Here song is so hard. I love that beat. I like when KRS says on the song, Yo Nelly you ain't for real and you ain't universal. Your whole style stinks like a N'Sync commercial LOL. Then he said i think it's about time we stop these pop rappers. Fuck these pop rappers LOL. Even St. Louis don't like you LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:37 PM   #17
Fayth
-Verbal Intercourse-

Fayth shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Fayth

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
no....they had beef mang

This beef (allegedly) started when Nelly was offended by some of KRS's rhymes on the
tracks "Get Yourself Up" and "Hot", both from the 2001 KRS album "The Sneak Attack"
(actually, KRS allways does similar tracks, dissing the current rap industry).
Then, for some reason, he thought that he could diss KRS, and took some shots at him
on the track #1 (provoking Kris, because of BDP's classic track "I'm Still #1") from
the "Training Day Soundtrack". KRS responded indirectly with a whole (classic) verse
in a Tone-Def track, but he claims that those rhymes weren't aimed at Nelly in
particular, but to all pop-rappers in general, and that he if Nelly would continue
to front, that he had "an atomically charged, lyrically activated emcee bomb ready
for detonation". Nelly then took it to the next level by throwing some darts on the
"Roc The Mic Remix" in the "Nellyville" album writing a whole verse in which he uses
KRS's name. KRS dropped the bomb almost immediatly with the now classic battle track,
produced by Da Beatminerz, "(The Real Hiphop Is) Ova Here", from the 2002 album "The
Mix Tape". He then released a statement criticizing the whole rap industry... classic
ish!
As for Nelly? After "Ova Here", he finally saw that there's no match to an angry
lyrical monster such as KRS-One (certainly not Nelly) and accepted the loss (he lost
what he searched for...). You can still see him on MTV & BET representing the pop-rap
movement...
...and the bottom line is: NEVER BATTLE KRS-ONE!!!!
AMEN!
Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:43 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Let's not forget the songs KRS has done for soundtracks.

1. Plan Up Your Family on Booty Call soundtrack
2. Bring It Back on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack
3. Perhaps She'll Die on Dangerous Ground soundtrack(i love this joint to death because the beat is hard)
4. Ah Yeah on Pump Ya Fist compilation for Panther movie(i love this joint a lot also. This song is also on his self titled album that came out in 95 but the music is different.)
5. High School Rock on High School High soundtrack
6. P Is Still Free on Menace II Society soundtrack(this song is also on his Return Of The Boom Bap album)
7. Black Cop on CB4 soundtrack(this song is also on his Return Of The Boom Bap album)
8. Jack Of Spades on I'm Gonna Git You Sucka soundtrack(this song is also on BDP's Ghetto Music:The Blueprint album)
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 06:11 AM   #19
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

thanks for the info, snapple..
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote