news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: OutKast's Dopest Album?
Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik 6 13.33%
ATLiens 17 37.78%
Aquemini 15 33.33%
Stankonia 3 6.67%
Speakerbox/Love Below 2 4.44%
I Don't Like Outkast 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2006, 01:10 PM   #16
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You ain't gonna do shit to me. If i saw your ass in the streets, i'd knock your pussy ass out. I ain't scared of nobody because i don't fear death.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:12 PM   #17
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

There's no point in arguing with you. It's obvious that you're a Outkast lover and to you, no rapper is better than them so whatever. Outkast aren't on GZA's level. Outkast has never made a better album than GZA. GZA's Beneath The Surface album isn't that good but they aren't fucking with GZA. GZA will lyrically slay Big Boi and Andre.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:15 PM   #18
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
There's no point in arguing with you. It's obvious that you're a Outkast lover and to you, no rapper is better than them so whatever. Outkast aren't on GZA's level. Outkast has never made a better album than GZA. GZA's Beneath The Surface album isn't that good but they aren't fucking with GZA. GZA will lyrically slay Big Boi and Andre.
tztztztzt lol see thats what iam talkin bout... i like wu tang the same as kast....and gza maybe is slightly better than andre lyrically while andre is miles ahead in all other catagories ...sorry...and i dont know whats the problem with atlins or aquinimi...cause they are both classic ...
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:16 PM   #19
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
You ain't gonna do shit to me. If i saw your ass in the streets, i'd knock your pussy ass out. I ain't scared of nobody because i don't fear death.
lol at u man....god damn post your pic or stfu
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 02:29 PM   #20
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

CharlesJones, I don't think you got banned from all those forums because they didn't agree with your opinions, I think you got banned because your're a faggot. It's widely accepted that ATLiens and Aquemini are Outkast's two best albums, so you don't need to be calling people fools because they don't agree with your opinion of Southernplayalisticadillacmusik as the best album, when its obvious you're in the minority with your opinion. You can like whatever album you want, but you don't need to be faggot when people don't share your opinion. Then you come saying shit like "I ain't scared of nobody, I don't fear death." Wow, you want a fucking cookie or something? No one fucking cares . Get the fuck outta hear with that "If I saw you in real life, I'd beat your ass" shit. You're not going to see them in real life, so its irrelevant.
Old 05-27-2006, 02:49 PM   #21
Thanatologist
PhD

Thanatologist grasshopper

ATLiens by far.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:10 PM   #22
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

ATLiens
Old 05-27-2006, 03:11 PM   #23
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Haha an innocent thread poisoned by the lamest e-thuggery that money can buy.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so we get one of these "best outkast album" every week now then?

Aquemini.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:59 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
The first 4 are all either classic or near classic... I'ma go with ATLiens.
i'll second dat notion

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 05:13 PM   #26
jaylinx

jaylinx shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to jaylinx

Aquemini. One of my favorite album all-time.

泣きたくなるの
jaylinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:41 PM   #27
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

Outkast is my 2nd favorite southern rap group my first being tne geto boys
They def got talent
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:46 PM   #28
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

Aquemini
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:14 PM   #29
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I love both southernplayalistic and atliens, both have that raw production and lyrics, I do like aquemini also but I don't feel some of the beats as much, but it is still a top album but overall I go with atliens cos damn that shit makes me vibe.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:16 PM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Pussy with teeth is a good name for you because you are a pussy. I can't believe the moderator of this website lets you get away with dissing Wu Tang because people who usually diss a artist on their website gets banned. I've been banned from R Kelly's website, Onyx's website, Masta Ace's website because people don't like my opinion about these artists. I don't give a fuck. I say what i feel and if people don't like what i say, that's too bad. These artists don't give a shit about me and they aren't putting money in my pocket. So why shouldn't i be critical of them when i'm buying their cd's?
lol, you post on r kelly's forum, haha. but yeah, i dont like hate.

for me, outkast's best release is ATliens, the vibe of the entire album is just fucking nice, i listen to it from start to finish with no skips. a personal classic of mine.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote