news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default For those that want to recover you old account passes:

I have seen some returning people that created a new account because they had trouble recovering their passwords from their old accounts.

This could be a nuisance to some of you, since you will need to register under a different e-mail...likely one that you hardly check up on (you cant switch to your used one after unless the old account is deleted). Or perhaps you just like having an earlier registration date beside your name like they are your stripes.

If you dont recieve the recovery e-mail, temporarily put your junk filter on the lowest setting. Some automatic recovery emails get filtered out...and this site is one of them.

If you choose to make a new account because "there is no difference", then I am happy for you.

peace.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:45 PM   #2
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger
Default Re: For those that want to recover you old account passes:

is ther anyway i can change my name?
Old 06-08-2005, 08:51 PM   #3
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by method_mack1
is ther anyway i can change my name?
The only way to change your name with your current account is to get the admins (no super mods yet) to do it. There is no guarentee that Cilva or Ferry will do it for you...but if you really want to, you can try to contact them about it. But right now I am guessing they are very busy right now with this site and you will have to wait.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:54 PM   #4
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

ok thanks for your help man, i appericate it
Old 06-08-2005, 09:25 PM   #5
PROPHETYAHWEH
Banned

PROPHETYAHWEH grasshopper

Terrible Thread
PROPHETYAHWEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 09:30 PM   #6
Smif-N-Wessun

I'll have to recover heatholdinghustla, LegendaryButScary, heatholder, conceitedmofo etc. etc.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROPHETYAHWEH
Terrible Thread
Of course it is, as it was made in order to help people. I understand its quite different from your typical threads of weak and childish sonning attempts, however threads like these have to be made once in a while.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:52 PM   #8
LadyRectah

I want my name back
Old 06-08-2005, 10:04 PM   #9
PROPHETYAHWEH
Banned

PROPHETYAHWEH grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
Of course it is, as it was made in order to help people. I understand its quite different from your typical threads of weak and childish sonning attempts, however threads like these have to be made once in a while.
WHAT ARE YOU SPEAKING OF

MY THREADS ARE TO TEACH AND GET THE WORD OUT OF MY SUMMONS!
PROPHETYAHWEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:34 AM   #10
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

props on this
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:40 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Who's Ferry?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 03:30 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Who's Ferry?
Just an admin....I actually asked that question in another thread that Ferry made in the chamber. I am guessing ferry was one of the people on the wutang corp staff (not just the website) that didnt post on the board.

Old 06-09-2005, 04:47 PM   #13
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

I am Root Pepper, but now Rooty P cause I forgot my pass. Oh well.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:46 PM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

where did all my posts go?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 05:47 PM   #15
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I forgot my previous name, but I still know the password.