news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-27-2006, 07:35 PM   #1
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior
Default Rage Against The Machine

Lets see,
as opposed to me making threads about older skool folks, i thought id comment on RATM. i was down with them even without knowledge of them toruing with Wu, so im not just down with them for that reason.
basically:
tom morello is one crazy muthafucka doing some mad virtuoso type shit with the axe.
y.tim.k is a solid bassplaya
drummer is cool
and
Zack De La Rocha,.,. mad energy, very strong lyricist, listen close every song has a message, theres no bullshit im hot ur not with these dudes, theyre raw as anything. sucks they broke up, theyre way better then some audioslave IMO.
pics:

drop thoughts i gess...
Old 05-28-2006, 01:07 AM   #2
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

i like the collab with krs one on the lyracist lounge cd

how could i just kill a man is one dope song (eventhough cypress hill came out with it first??)
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:22 AM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whatever happened with zack's solo career?
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:43 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i used to be into RATM a fair bit. the album RENEGADES is dope, covering tracks from eric b and rakim's microphone fiened to street fighting man by the stones. ratm are dope.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:57 AM   #5
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay
whatever happened with zack's solo career?
good question. i heard probably 5 years ago that ?love was gonna produce it. nothing came. remember that dope c.i.a. -track with krs-one? man, i miss ratm.

is it true that the other members of ratm are now with new singer audioslave?
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 05:09 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ yeah i think its the drummer and guitarists, maybe the bassists also. havent heard a great deal of their stuff.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 05:34 AM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^its good music but different. no raps, maybe a little less wild.
Old 05-28-2006, 05:44 AM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

here is a track: Audioslave -Gasoline
Old 05-28-2006, 06:58 AM   #9
grimey

grimey grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to grimey

ratm are truely a awesome band...........
grimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:46 AM   #10
Fayth
-Verbal Intercourse-

Fayth shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Fayth

ratm are cool dont listen to them as much as i used to
Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:18 PM   #11
Ironlungz
Lu-Cipher

Ironlungz grasshopper

audioslave is ratm with chris cornell (ex soundgarden) singing instead of zack
Firt ratm album is a personal classic...

Positive Energy Activate Constant Elevation
Ironlungz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:26 PM   #12
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RATM cover of how i could just kill a man my first song i herd of them and was hooked, werent RATM on some wwf wrestling shit aswell droppin songs for a few wrestlers??
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 07:18 PM   #13
HONEYbakedSAM

HONEYbakedSAM grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to HONEYbakedSAM

RATM's first cd's are the best. self titled and evil empire. Im not a big fan of their newest stuff though. But ne ways, Zack is now a revolutionary somewhere in south america
Old 05-28-2006, 07:52 PM   #14
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Yeah, I liked the first album a lot. Regegades was ok. I found Battle of LA a little pretentious, but had some nice stuff on it. Tom Morello is a talented guitarist, feedback monster

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:18 PM   #15
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkz
RATM cover of how i could just kill a man my first song i herd of them and was hooked, werent RATM on some wwf wrestling shit aswell droppin songs for a few wrestlers??
i heard that they did tracks for triple h, DX and vinnie
not sure if its them tho

Triple H - its my time
DX- generation X
Vince McMahon - no chance

peace
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote