news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-29-2006, 03:34 AM   #16
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, royce got owned. but he is old. nevertheless he is one of the best fighters ever. very clever.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:43 AM   #17
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief 'Broom
for real^^

he slept on Hughes' submissions but did you see the spinning back kick?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5DsiuOBg3...20vs.%20hughes

i heard St. Pierre has a rematch scheduled for maybe September - for the belt
wow, good fight.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 09:42 AM   #18
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

im pissed off man my predictions have been wrong recently i though randy coutor would beat chuck liddell and i thought royce was gonna win but i get matt hughes is 2 strong
the surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 10:10 AM   #19
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

shit i had my money on Gracie too - he has submitted someone 265 pounds back before there was a weight class and rules - plus he's fought 4 fights in one night, and won

i always get let down by fighters

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 04:47 PM   #20
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

yea i heard about that,back in UFC 1 which was bare knuckled and tournaments in one night
Old 05-29-2006, 07:18 PM   #21
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Respect due to Royce and The Gracie family..

Anyway, Royce got owned like I knew he would.. UFC has evolved majorly from what it was 13 years ago.. Almost everybody trains on their ground game now, thanks to Royce submitting urrbody in the early days.

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #22
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

4 real thats one of the main things that ufc fighters focuss on 2day and thats their ground game.Looks like all the old ufc legends r past their prime just look at how bad ken shamrock is now tito ortiz destroyed him
Old 05-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #23
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

just watched the fight.. i was hopin gracie would take it. alot of folks told me that hughes would win... guess they knew what was up.

ive never watched a second of this stuff untill like 2 weeks ago.. i caught a special where they showed most of gracies fights.. basically a showcase on his career and shit. i was really interested in it... too bad he had to catch one like this last fight...

Last edited by born invincible; 05-29-2006 at 11:49 PM.
born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:38 AM   #24
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

they always seem to fight one too many

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #25
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

It was a damn shame that he lost. I had so much hope that he would pull it off although I just knew it wouldn't happen. He was fully prepared to let Hughes break his arm as there was no way he was going to tap from an arm bar. Amazing Hughes even had that opportunity. Gracie ended up on his stomach only to get out of the nasty arm bar that he was in. Once he got caught in that submission it was over. As much as I dislike Hughes you have to give him respect for coming in and putting Gracie in a move that Gracie's been perfecting his whole life.

Did you guys see Melvin's KO?? Dude landed a wild hook that caught him straight on the chin and instantly ko'd him. He landed straight on his face and bounced!! It was sick.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:39 PM   #26
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Brandon Vera........I would love to see him fight my man Chuck Liddel. If he does drop to 205lbs this could very well happen. He could be one of the few to be able stand with Chuck and if it does go to the ground then he could be one of the few to be able to keep Chuck down. In any case this is one fight I really want to see!!
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:48 PM   #27
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw
Brandon Vera........I would love to see him fight my man Chuck Liddel. If he does drop to 205lbs this could very well happen. He could be one of the few to be able stand with Chuck and if it does go to the ground then he could be one of the few to be able to keep Chuck down. In any case this is one fight I really want to see!!
co sign !!
that would be dope
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote