news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-30-2006, 01:20 PM   #61
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i dont....

can't die if its already dead
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:29 PM   #62
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
i think u are confused with hip hop and hip POP... rapping and candy wrappers...
thank u/exactly
Old 05-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #63
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado

Well...I guess one thing we can all agree on is that..hip hop will never be like it used to be..atleast not at this rate,and yes there are true mc's still out there..but truth be told,if they had a video out would any of the young cats today even give them a chance?
Old 05-30-2006, 06:28 PM   #64
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Double-P
Hip-hops not dying..its being fucking murdered by those g-unit fools. because of them more and more wannabes are starting to listen to their shit, and they have no clue what real rap is! People now are also getting the wrong impression of hip-hop because of them. im not saying its just g-unit thats putting out a bad name, there are many groups these days that are just plain wack. i wouldnt even call that shit real hip-hop..its more like wannabees tryin to act like they no how to write good music...but they really fucking dont!
- Dont blame gunit, its not their fault they make marketable music that will make them rich. If you want to blame any one thing for the downfall of hip hop, blame the public that buys gunits shit. The people who buy gunit (and other bad rappers) are responsible for the negative perception that the hip hop society recieves.... Isn't Nas naming his next album "hip hip is dead"?
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:12 AM   #65
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
commercial-wise its alive and well. creativity wise, its collecting maggots.
lol the south is very creative as well as the west and midwest. they make new concepts and new ways to rap all the time.

most of u have no idea what ur talking about

and thanks chunkz

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:40 PM   #66
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I don't see how the South is that creative. Houston rap is mostly about your car (please don't say its not, because it is), then there's these southern rappers who always wanna talk about cocaine, and then there's songs about dancing. Am I missing something? Not too creative to me. And look at my residence before you say something gay about NY, I'm not defending them. I'm just saying that if the north is uncreative, so is the south.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:10 PM   #67
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^creative MCing is what he's talking about.....come on dook use your head...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:19 PM   #68
The Antagonist
CHAMILLITARY

The Antagonist grasshopper

Ah shut the fuck up. Anyone who says this shit really doesn't even know what hip-hop is. Hip-hop is a culture and last time I checked, its alive and well. Dont sittin up on the fucking net listening to the shit for a month and acting like you know what hip-hop is. Like I said, if your stupid enough to say its dead or something your missing by a mothafuckin mile.
The Antagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:25 PM   #69
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

^^ but dood...g-unit suxorz!!!

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:56 PM   #70
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta

immortal tech wishes he could go gold lmao
Do you know what you're taking about? Immortal Technique doesn't give a fuck about going gold or platinum. The only thing he wishes is say what he wants to say. He doesn't want his message to be controlled by label owners and all the bullshit click, just like most commercial artists out there. The only thing major labels think of is MONEY. To make money, they need to make music which a majority will like. This is not what Immortal Technique wishes, because he doesn't give a fuck about the fame or albums sold. Did you not wonder why he wasn't signed to Interscope or another major label ?? He got multiple offers but refused them all. You don't know what you're talking about dude. You're ignorant as fuck, if you ask me.

It always surprises me to see how americans think hip hop is only USA (or America). It never comes to their mind that hip hop might be worlwide. Oh yes it is, and I'm very pleased of it. I wish ya'll could understand french, cause IMO the best hip hop is from France. Right now if hip hop was only american I think I wouldn't even be listening to hip hop anymore. So I think american hip hop is near dead to me, furthermore Hip Hop is far from dead, thanks to non-american hip hop.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:52 PM   #71
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Hmmmmmm when i turn on the radio and hear "laffy taffy"
or any of nelly or 50's stuff i think "hip-hop ain't dying. . . .
IT'S ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:54 PM   #72
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
^^creative MCing is what he's talking about.....come on dook use your head...
explain how the south is creative MCing
Old 05-31-2006, 07:55 PM   #73
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
hiphop can't die, but hopefully backpackers who complain about hiphop all the time can
i am a backpacking, undergound, basement dweller, tunnel rat, hip-hopper. Your just an internet gangster. LOL
Old 05-31-2006, 08:00 PM   #74
Sirkulayshun

Sirkulayshun grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sirkulayshun

i dont really think hip hop is dyin.........i think its just changin into sumthin some people dont like as much
Sirkulayshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:02 PM   #75
White_Mouse
student of the culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkulayshun
i dont really think hip hop is dyin.........i think its just changin into sumthin some people dont like as much
Changing???? that's like if i shot u with a bazooka, guts and blood everwhere, and then said
"aww he just CHANGED ito a different form!!!!!!"