news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-31-2006, 08:04 PM   #76
Sirkulayshun

Sirkulayshun grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sirkulayshun

lol
Sirkulayshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:06 PM   #77
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

by teh way no beef that wsa just supposed to be funny. . . and TRUE!!! LOL
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #78
Sirkulayshun

Sirkulayshun grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sirkulayshun

lol yea its cool.............im just layin down my opinion tho
Sirkulayshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:11 PM   #79
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

no doubt.
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #80
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk

Iunno, I just don't like listening tot he radio much anymore. Although that new Field Mob joint i'm liking, fuck all the haters, and yeah, i feel like skipping all the songs i hear now. It's basically some NICE ASS production, with a few exceptions like that Young Joc song, but lyrics are ass. Things are reptitive, no good concepts for songs anymore. I like some gangsta shit like Mobb Deep, Stack Bundles, Jae Millz, D-block, but I need a bit more variety. There is definitely a lack of introspective songs now, but hey, I can't hate on anybody for succeeding at what they are doing.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:40 PM   #81
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkulayshun
i dont really think hip hop is dyin.........i think its just changin into sumthin some people dont like as much
By "people" I guess you mean true hip hop fans. Cause if not you're totally wrong, cause millions of people buy it, so consequently it means they like it.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:41 PM   #82
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

... OR that they're stupid as fuck

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:00 PM   #83
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol the south is very creative as well as the west and midwest. they make new concepts and new ways to rap all the time.

most of u have no idea what ur talking about

and thanks chunkz
really now?

im not seeing any of these new flows and ways of rappin. i hear the same flow, the same lyrics, the same subject matter over the same beats in the same videos with same chic shaking her moneymaker. you have a few people doing something different and then 1,000 MC's bite their style.

like i said commercially hiphop is booming but basically the top sellers are milking the same old thing over and over again.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #84
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
explain how the south is creative MCing
i meeeeeeeaaaaant that the south may talk about the same shit but they are creative in making different ways to do it.

the whisper song for example, who really wouldve thought u could make a hit by whispering a whole song?

the south is very creative, you dont have to be lyrical to be creative but yes there are lyrical rappers who are experimenting

Outkast(mainly andre)- they adapt a new style EVERY album and they make them hot

CeeLo- if u deny that gnarles barkley is good then there is something wrong.

little brother- the minstrel show was very good and def not ur typical southern music.

then even on the non lyrical side has been creative

and to the IT dickrider i stopped reading your post after the first sentence lol. he is jealous thats all

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:03 PM   #85
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
really now?

im not seeing any of these new flows and ways of rappin. i hear the same flow, the same lyrics, the same subject matter over the same beats in the same videos with same chic shaking her moneymaker. you have a few people doing something different and then 1,000 MC's bite their style.

like i said commercially hiphop is booming but basically the top sellers are milking the same old thing over and over again.
thats because ur blind

they constantly are making the new trends whether its dances or slang or style.

Old 05-31-2006, 09:05 PM   #86
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
i meeeeeeeaaaaant that the south may talk about the same shit but they are creative in making different ways to do it.

the whisper song for example, who really wouldve thought u could make a hit by whispering a whole song?

the south is very creative, you dont have to be lyrical to be creative but yes there are lyrical rappers who are experimenting

Outkast(mainly andre)- they adapt a new style EVERY album and they make them hot

CeeLo- if u deny that gnarles barkley is good then there is something wrong.

little brother- the minstrel show was very good and def not ur typical southern music.
hahahaha ^^^^^^

you cheated, you only mentioned all the dope south acts

(this is not a diss don't take it so personally)

Last edited by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT; 05-31-2006 at 09:07 PM.
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #87
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yeah outkast are one of the few group that take risks and do something different. little brother sounds like some eastcoast rap, they're not doing anything new, they're just making good music.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #88
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

i can name the non good ones too

Old 05-31-2006, 09:11 PM   #89
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

lmao,
Old 05-31-2006, 09:12 PM   #90
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

chea chea im the greatest dag nabit