news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Biggie would be rolling in his grave @ P Diddy

The way Puff is ruining his name with all these wackass albums like Biggie duets with muuhfuckas like Nelly and all thee wack RnB singers - Biggie would NEVER of done that shit if he was alive. I dont give a fuck if him and Puff WERE cool, Puff is totally whoring Biggies words for cash to the type of bullshit radio crap BIG NEVER got into.

P.Diddy =
Old 05-29-2006, 01:24 PM   #2
WUHEADSINCE93
Veteran Member

WUHEADSINCE93 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to WUHEADSINCE93

NOT JUST BECOUSE OF PUFFY,BUT THE STATE OF HIPHOP AS A WHOLE.I MEAN COME ON DA SOUTH IS PUTTIN OUT CRAP I'M NOT HATTIN I JUST CAN'T GET WITH IT.THE GAME WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF PUN,BIG L,BIGGIE AND PAC ETC ETC...BUT HEY WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT

I want you to put your hands together and
welcome him to the stage -- a big round of applause for Jackson Heights'
own, Mr. Randy Watson! Yesssss!!!! Randy Watson!
WUHEADSINCE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 02:05 PM   #3
WUHEADSINCE93
Veteran Member

WUHEADSINCE93 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to WUHEADSINCE93

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
you folks seem to forget that when "Life after Death" came out, he was turning commercial, he left his rugged side with the 'Ready to Die" album. IMO, it would have been inevitable for BIG to do shit with folks like Nelly, in all honesty I could see Biggie doin that shit. It was all about the "paper" with BIG and I'm not h8ing on him for it, so many artists do the same thing for christ sakes, plus BIG said he was only gonna do the rap thang for like 6yrs, then he was just gonna concentrate on helpin out other artists, I.E: 112, Junior Mafia, etc.But Look who he rolled with and tell me he wouldn
t be commercial 2day: 112, lil Kim, Charlie Baltimore, Lil Cease, Junior Mafia, etc etc......that shit was soft......
And as for PUN, its the same deal, look at his last few songs, he did a collab with J-Lo for fuck sakes and a remix to Ricky Martins "livin la vi da loca"....u tellin me PUN wouldn't be doin shit like 2days artists are doin???
Big L, I could've seen him staying underground, but if he signed to Rocafella like he was apparantly "supposed to", I could see him fallin off if he was still alive. Pac as far as I was concerned was in a league of his own so I dunno where he'd turn up if he was alive. Remember, in 2days society its about the record label making paper, not the artist expressing themselves, so honestly the state of the game right now IMO was inevitable, like Wu tang says, Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM get the money, dolla dolla bill ya'll
I SEE YOUR POINT

I want you to put your hands together and
welcome him to the stage -- a big round of applause for Jackson Heights'
own, Mr. Randy Watson! Yesssss!!!! Randy Watson!
WUHEADSINCE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 06:03 PM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big L wasnt gonna sign to ROC unless they signed his crew which jigga said he wasnt gonna do and big L had or was about to start his own label wasnt he? this duest shit is a fuckin disgrace to the B I G legacy and a disgrace to ALL hip hop, for shame p diddy, YA JIBBERA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote