news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 06:15 AM   #16
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm so sick of these threads...
and what I'm REALLY getting sick of with these thread is that no one fucking mentions Josh Martinez... How da fuck can ya sleep on him?? His shit's ill as fuck....

Old 06-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #17
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

lol @ canadian hip hoppers, sillies except b hop & prolifical

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
Old 06-01-2006, 04:17 PM   #18
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

lol @ americans for re-electing Bush. That's the stupidest mistake ever done.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Old 06-01-2006, 05:42 PM   #19
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
as am I.....and I'm fucking Canadian, no wonder we get a bad rep, so many of us give ourselves a bad name for whiney ass shit about "canadian hip hop isn't whack" and "don't sleep on canadian hi hop". I've contributed to all the supporting threads of canadian hip hop, but this shit is getting ridiculous, I'm on the verge of jumpin on the band wagon saying canadian rap is whack just for the fuck of it.....and again, I'm Canadian.
yeah i'm in, this is getting kind of gay.

the issue is that canadian hip hop is being singled out as it's own entity, can't you just say "check out these crazy songs from some canadian artists"?
Old 06-01-2006, 06:32 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im lockin this. you are right...there are a bunch of Canadian hiphop threads posted with links in them....lol

You can post those in the hiphop mp3 thread though.

"Canadian Hip-hop" doesnt exist. However hip-hop in Canada does.

Hip-hop, the culture, is in Canada and has nothing to do with the national boarders. I should have been a geography major and done my Ph. D on that.

If I have time I can write an article on here and prove it.

Closed Thread