news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGODDESSX
Queen of Poetry is loca she's always pregnant like it's cool or normal.
Yeah I've been pregnant for 26 years now...........fuck out of here!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #32
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

Good for your figure 2. Bigger boobs and stuff.
XGODDESSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #33
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
OOh you like to watch? well ill hook up the video chat when i get home.
LOL........yeah yeah

Old 06-01-2006, 02:19 PM   #34
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

26 years and you still act like a baby sometimes, I'm not saying I'm grown.. I want children too then I raise them right or can try to raise them right in a world full with/of idiots. Future.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #35
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
u know this chick actually has this video of me bustin a nizzle. everytime she talks to me she's likeyeeaa i sitll got that video. im like damn what for.
she always says she uses it when she lonely, but i think she waiting for me to get famous then she's gonna try blackmale me.
LOL..........how did she get a video of that?

Old 06-01-2006, 02:24 PM   #36
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

Maybe it's better to not take children with this idiot world. Sometimes I think about that and how it is now. You shouldn't get a child for only selfish reasons "I want a child", "Or I take a child." Like it's a sack potatoes or something.. My mother was 30 when she got me.

Last edited by XGODDESSX; 06-01-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #37
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
she caught me on a bored horny night.
LOL........oh man now that's "woah"

Old 06-01-2006, 02:33 PM   #38
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

Whoa
Old 06-01-2006, 02:36 PM   #39
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
yea pure craziness, but hey wat can i say she knew how to suck a good dick.
its hard to say no when someone sucks u off right.
So wait, I'm confused.........I thought she watched u? Or did she actually suck it?

Old 06-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #40
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

Some people... Go have phone sex with 36chambers. I don't know for what he uses me.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #41
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
no noo nooo she'd sucked me off previously and one day i was chillin at the lab talking to her and she asked me to send her a video of me ya know.
Oh ok..........I got it now.........

Old 06-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #42
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Some people... Go have phone sex with 36chambers. I don't know for what he uses me.
fuck off

Old 06-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #43
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

Ignore the ignorant like MsRZA said nice name btw. Or MissRZARectah. I like Goddess 2.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:45 PM   #44
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Ignore the ignorant like MsRZA said nice name btw. Or MissRZARectah. I like Goddess 2.
MsRZA? What's wrong with her? I think she's sweet!

Old 06-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #45
XGODDESSX
Banned

XGODDESSX grasshopper

She's not as sneaky as you but it's about the name part. Little bit offtopic maybe excuse moi. Happends all the time.