news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-02-2006, 06:41 AM   #16
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
born I think you're confused with what he is asking. Dude is asking if there is a way to take songs that are already on your iPod, and give them to somebody else's computer/transport them to a new computer. For example, I have Liquid Swordz on my iPod and my computer named Bob. Let's say computer Bob blows up, now because I'm a dumbass and didn't protect my files, I only have Liquid Swordz on my iPod. He's asking if I can take that iPod...and put Liquid Swords on a new computer. At least I think that's what he's saying. I hope my examples didn't confuse you...they confused me.

I hope this helps:

Using iTunes
This feature is not supported in iTunes. But, there is a way to do it with a free software tool.

Simply download PodUtil and run it. It will allow you to copy any songs off of your iPod (or all) and it will name the files based on the tags. You can select from a list of presets or create your own naming conventions. It will store the songs in Artist/Album sub-directories if you wish (or even Genre, anything you can come up with.

Imaginary rep me please.
yeh thats exactly what i ment (sorry i didnt explain it so well)

ok ill try that podutil thing out

thanks! so heres 400 million imaginary rep!
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:07 AM   #17
tancen
Hip-Hop-Head

tancen grasshopper

if you put the songs in the ipod outside itunes, just as files, you can transport them, but then they cant be played on the ipod.
tancen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:53 AM   #18
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

My friend has a program that cracks the ipod to transfer songs from the ipod to the pc. He was gonna do it with mines but i said no way jose.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote