news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Who is better lyrically?
GZA 56 70.00%
Rakim 24 30.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2006, 06:19 PM   #121
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Gza
Old 06-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #122
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i say man to girls too its just a figure of speech to me but for real i didnt know that

ill give an example when i feel like it just go and listen to the dude, and RECOGNIZE
Old 06-04-2006, 06:53 PM   #123
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

gza owns
Old 06-04-2006, 07:37 PM   #124
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlaced
ill give an example when i feel like it just go and listen to the dude, and RECOGNIZE
man i've listened to his shit why can't u even suggest some song names tho? it's makin u look like u don't even know his own catalog

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:08 PM   #125
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

well this thread was a wash cuz people chose to ignore the question state of ther reason for rakim being better other then the criteria that was asked.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-04-2006 at 09:57 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #126
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is a loaded question.

why?
cause they are two different types of emcees...

In My Opinion

I love em both but personally I voted for Rakim cause he is truly the GOAT

why?
cause the God truly has you painting pictures with his words, there are some of his lyrics that had triple meanings in them, also alot of times you GOTTA listen to Rakim's lyrics more than once to get thge true meaning.

GZA is nice but he sometimes need others on a track for you to "look" at him as being ill...

Rakim been doin it solo for his entire career.

I would put any of Rakim's Lp's up against GZA's

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:44 AM   #127
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

fuck me
sometimes i cant believe how biased yall cats are
gza will NEVER be better than Rakim
he came up with the most classic, memorable rhymes ever
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:31 AM   #128
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

GZA is lyrically beter 4 me, i just feel his rhymes better than Rakim's, anyway they booth still good lyrical fighters
Old 06-21-2006, 06:38 AM   #129
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KRS-One is better than both of them, rakim and GZA are both dope but KRS comes through on top, but for arguments sake, rakim slight ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:41 AM   #130
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Rakim

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:52 AM   #131
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkz
KRS-One is better than both of them, rakim and GZA are both dope but KRS comes through on top, but for arguments sake, rakim slight ahead
Yeah KRS-One is damn good MC, he's album from 1995 is amazin, but I can't choose who's better, KRS or GZA.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:27 AM   #132
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

the thread is about Rakim vs GZA....lmao cmon now

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote