news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Question All things French (vive la france)

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/...es-into-force/

They Banned Full Face Veils !!!!!!

post up all things French and intricate. Bo$$ type French stuff like this ^

Last edited by INF; 04-11-2011 at 07:21 AM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good on france. fuck wearing a full veil, or any veil for that matter. having to cover yourself up in them garms all year round is fucking ridiculous. i can see how it can keep the lower half of your face warmer in the winter but still.

if all women were to wear those fashion tragedies no one will know who the fuck is who. i'm not trying to be mean. i was in a class with a muslim girl a few years ago and she always, always wore her hijab. one morning she got on my bus and i didn't recognise her. she was looking at me and i think she was expecting me to say hello but how the fuck was i supposed to know it was her when she's all covered up. it could've been anyone. if i knew it was her i would've said hello and called her over.

and if it's the woman's husband that forces her to wear those things because they don't want other men looking at his woman then he's a cunt. cos men will be men. i knew a girl who went back home to india for a holiday and wore a full hijab the whole time she was there. she told me when she went to her local mosque she got sexually assaulted by a muslim man. in india, in full hijab and in a fucking mosque ffs.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This guy was the best politician/leader in entire Europe.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Making a law the cops are never going to be able to apply and that involves 2000 women tops. Ridiculous.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it ain't hard to spot a hijab, mate.

Decipher, son.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #7
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

What are they gonna do, force them to undress? Arrest every person with a hijab? Every police union is saying they can't apply it anyway. Its a purely political move, and even on that level it pathetically failed, so its really nothing to talk about.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #8
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

well you did say it's only 2000 women. confiscate their veils. not that hard is it?

Decipher, son.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh well,
On The news this morning they were showing arrest being made.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah they arrested them for unauthorised protest lol, not for wearing the hijab

Old 04-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

i was misinformed then or just didn't pay attention