news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default AMERIkkkA is dieing slowly

The United States Is Slowly Coming To A Hault As A World Leader Economically...
Once Dispair Begins To Set Into The Hearts & Minds Of The People...
Chaos & Calamity...Shall Come...
This Is Already Happening With The Children...
Who Feel The Pain From Believing The Notion That There Is No Future or Hope For Them Only Despairity..!
The Spell Of Leviathan Is Up....
The Time Is Now For The Transition...& The One World Order To Take Effect...16316

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's all about perception. If the cup is almost empty vs needing to be filled, then yes, hope can eventually be displaced by despair.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

the government has been operating under a series of fiscal 2011 continuing resolutionsfor the past six months – the budgetary equivalent of holding things together with bubble gum and bailing wire. Unless President Obama, GOP congressional leaders and top Senate Democrats can cut a deal for the remainder of the year, it looks as if we will finally confront a shutdown beginning midnight next Friday.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

looks like the bird chested faggot is deleting posts again.

hopefully the gov't deletes his life and puts the corpse in a fema stash box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
the government has been operating under a series of fiscal 2011 continuing resolutionsfor the past six months the budgetary equivalent of holding things together with bubble gum and bailing wire. Unless President Obama, GOP congressional leaders and top Senate Democrats can cut a deal for the remainder of the year, it looks as if we will finally confront a shutdown beginning midnight next Friday.

where did you cut and paste this from?

look a little over 10 years ago this country was in a surplus.

this is the top 2 countries in gdp in the world in 2010...

1 United States 14,624,184,000,000
2 People's Republic of China 5,745,133,000,000

"The United States Is Slowly Coming To A Hault As A World Leader Economically..."

really doe?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
where did you cut and paste this from?

look a little over 10 years ago this country was in a surplus.

this is the top 2 countries in gdp in the world in 2010...

1 United States 14,624,184,000,000
2 People's Republic of China 5,745,133,000,000

"The United States Is Slowly Coming To A Hault As A World Leader Economically..."

really doe?
so if our country is not economically stable for the majority of its citizens (and i challenge you to prove that America IS economically stable FOR THE MAJORITY OF ITS CITIZENS) that would mean one could say that the unstable citizens are "dying", correct?

prove me wrong.

P.ower C.ee P.ower has the right of it. Our country is dying, it is not living and prospering. To change the form of government there must be unrest of some sort. There must be an enemy at the gates for the Romans to proclaim one man to defend the city.
Remember who built this country and the mentality of the men that run things now. It's nothing new, the sheep continually forget even when presented with all sorts of proof. I can take a hoe to a party but i can't make her think....I mean i can lead the sheep to slaughter but i can't make em drink from the stream in front of them....

or something to that effect.

peace
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Last edited by BornPower; 04-09-2011 at 12:57 AM.
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:31 AM   #7
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
looks like the bird chested faggot is deleting posts again.

hopefully the gov't deletes his life and puts the corpse in a fema stash box
Yo, he actually deleted the posts.. It wasn't even that serious. Is this guy Skampoe's PR agent? No matter how many posts get deleted, someone is gonna call the shit out as cut and pasted. Skampoese..
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #8
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
so if our country is not economically stable for the majority of its citizens (and i challenge you to prove that America IS economically stable FOR THE MAJORITY OF ITS CITIZENS) that would mean one could say that the unstable citizens are "dying", correct?

prove me wrong.

P.ower C.ee P.ower has the right of it. Our country is dying, it is not living and prospering. To change the form of government there must be unrest of some sort. There must be an enemy at the gates for the Romans to proclaim one man to defend the city.
Remember who built this country and the mentality of the men that run things now. It's nothing new, the sheep continually forget even when presented with all sorts of proof. I can take a hoe to a party but i can't make her think....I mean i can lead the sheep to slaughter but i can't make em drink from the stream in front of them....

or something to that effect.

peace

the world is cut throat. like the job market. dont expect to be able to do some bullshit job and get a fat paycheck off it. americans got accustomed to that.

people dont want to go to school and work hard these days. thats a big part of the problem. kids in hs just want to bullshit. im talking cities, suburbs wherever.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Quote:
the world is cut throat. like the job market. dont expect to be able to do some bullshit job and get a fat paycheck off it. americans got accustomed to that.

people dont want to go to school and work hard these days. thats a big part of the problem. kids in hs just want to bullshit. im talking cities, suburbs wherever.
I agree with both of your points here.

I believe the children are this way because the parents raised children in a lazy fashion. Instead of engaging the children they are put in front of screens and told to play. When I was a child my parents would have me do extra work on top of what was assigned by the school from the time i started school. I skipped the second grade because when the other kids were playing super nintendo I was doing worksheets.

The American government's current crisis is a great example of today's style of parenting..."I swear it's not MY fault...let's point the finger at them". Grownups need to take responsibility and DO something about our current conditions or the downward spiral will only continue.

-.5Kut
Old 04-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #10
whitey
Wu Vatican

^agreed.

and i will agree in the future americans very well may have to get used to a decrease in living standards. but i dont think its accurate to portray things in a doomsday scenario.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
BornPower
SiferBorn

Quote:
^agreed.

and i will agree in the future americans very well may have to get used to a decrease in living standards. but i dont think its accurate to portray things in a doomsday scenario.
my american brethren spend more than is necessary on things that are not needed. we need to decrease spending NOW, not in the future.

and why not a doomsday scenario? the government is shutting down because they cant agree on a budget, our economy is going down the drain, medicare and social security is dead for my generation, and the education system is abysmal.

if this isnt a doomsday scenario, what is?

-.5Kut
Old 04-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

we been through WAY worse

fucking stock market cra=sh

dust bowl

and those were in times where there was NO margin for error.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #13
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
my american brethren spend more than is necessary on things that are not needed. we need to decrease spending NOW, not in the future.

and why not a doomsday scenario? the government is shutting down because they cant agree on a budget, our economy is going down the drain, medicare and social security is dead for my generation, and the education system is abysmal.

if this isnt a doomsday scenario, what is?

seems to be how humans work. when things are good they like to live large. when they arent they tighten up. america works on the spend it if you got it and then some modo. but ya like INF said, we have been through worse, way worse.

was it a dooms day scenario 15 years ago when the government actually did shut down? no. you probably don't even remember it.

and they passed a budget before the government was supposed to shut down last night.

some social programs are no doubt going to take a hit. a lot of things are. like i said, america is in for a decrease in living standards. just means americans need to live smarter, we need to not live like a bunch of assholes ya know what im sayin. gotta tell the woman she can't be getting that $5 latte every morning. make some foldgers instead. shit like that, but on a macro level.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:04 AM   #14
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

any news on the amero?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A...currency_union
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #15
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

why peeps dont wanna go to work or scool ?? ask ya self this first ! because the knowledge we learn and experience is not for the harmony of all, its egotistical based which place us in cubes isolated , save your self, oh u dont wanna do as i say ! go to the principal, NOW! oh u dont wanna work hard in my fabric to make our boss bigger and richer , u FIRED! its a competition of EGO off balance, the fabric trying to make it to top is over the back of a certain group humans, any plant or corp. is hurting a certain group of living beingz and in the conscious of bussnes they dont giv a fuck about nature so fck dem all HAHAHHAARGGG
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 04-11-2011 at 03:21 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote