news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #46
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meth hit me in a song with a jewell i use to this day, Scared money don't make no money, that's real shit!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #47
Xsavior
OnceUponADevil...

Xsavior grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Xsavior

truth is, the wisdom is out there to see and feel for yourself, if you got enlighten by anything in this world its because YOU allowed it to happened...i believe wu-tang is just another bead on Allah's dog chain and we are the link

peace
Old 09-28-2006, 10:58 PM   #48
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
truth is, the wisdom is out there to see and feel for yourself, if you got enlighten by anything in this world its because YOU allowed it to happened...i believe wu-tang is just another bead on Allah's dog chain and we are the link

peace
Wise words X.

Much respect.
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:28 PM   #49
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Meth hit me in a song with a jewell i use to this day, Scared money don't make no money, that's real shit!
YEAH RAEKWON SET ME OFF WITH THAT CASHRULES
Old 10-01-2006, 05:32 PM   #50
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-Tang has definitely been the biggest influence on my life. I didn't even read books in my spare time before I listened to them and they have led me to so many things especially in this past year or two, but I started listening in '97. It's just crazy when I think of what they've done.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:47 AM   #51
2L8Lit da croatianMC
ADEPT

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Yes! Wu Tang inserted knowledge to my brain, and helped me recognize true rap music, beyond the Wu as well. I thank them 4 that!
Old 03-07-2007, 02:27 PM   #52
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

For sure, the 12 Jewels, the meaning of the 36 chambers and more.

KNOWLEDGE GOD.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #53
Tito_Para Enfrente
a fan ,better to be you .

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

They Told Me Where They Were Ccming From... Also Who Would Of Known Years Later.. I Would Be Writing If U Told This To The Wu.. They Would Be Like

Just Think Rza - " Nah Man., I Dont Know What U Are Talking About " In Being Asked That If He Knew I Were To Be Writing..

"is It Coincidence " ?

He Would Still Say No.. Just Messing Around.. Cuz He Knows.. Its Because Of Them ..

They Taught {the Knowlegdge,wisdom } To Me Mostly By Just Really Saying Be Yourself.. U Dont Have To Be No One Else.. Also.. It Can Be A Great Thing To Be Wiser..

So I Reacted And Respect That.. Even If They Dont Know..... Its Like IN The Films.. .. I Am One Of Them.. / I Am One Of The Klla Bees Like Mods Here / So Like Me And Every One Else WE Are ALL Wu Tangs Proteges ..... That Is What Makes Them Dope.. ....And Still Like How Gza SAYS ...We Still Care To Listen To What They Have To Say..

Crazy

ignorantes no

Last edited by Tito_Para Enfrente; 03-08-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #54
ujesus

ujesus shaolin monk
Default My wu tangent

Wu tang was very benifical in me finding knowledge. I remember vividly when The Wu Forever hype came out. I was 12 and tyhey had that logo flyin over the white house and then the MTV news segment too. I didnt understand why it registered in my mind. I was black kid living in Gilbert AZ the middle of the stereotypical surburbs, Listening to whatever they had on the radio. But My older sister caught on to it to, she bumped wu in her little geo metro all the time and got a big wu "W" on the back of her car. I didnt understand what they were talking about but certiant things stuck in my head. I knew they were talking about something important but i didnt understand it I really wasnt a fan of music at that time, i bought the shaq cd and didnt get into hip hop untill i was 15.

I didnt even get back into wu tang untill i was 19. I was in a really dark period ( I started to see how really fucked up the world is, starting getting anxity attacks) then my pops turned me on to the bible code. I stared to see the religious and spritual refernces in WU music and i found KTL. I started searching into the illuminiti, 5% percenters, freemason, The federal reserve and all that shit. It seemed really far out there but i felt the truth in it (plus when you start seening the connection its easier to believe). Alot of the info just depressed me more, But then i started looking into the martial arts side of it all. One of my boys started praticing ju-jitsu yoga and unknowingly taught me some info about chrakas. Then one day i downloading a PDF file about The Falun Dafta and I began mediating, praticing Qi Gong and learning about eastern philosophy. It Helped to create a ballence, counter acting the negative with the positive, I found understanding in that both are needed to be complete and walk a straight line (yin and yang). It even led me to check out quantum physics
(has me understanding that everything is energy and is connected to each other. We are all one and god exist is each of us. The Top layer of our DNA code is an antagram that spells out "God live eternal through the body"...check it out)

How i see it is negativity is just a test. Avoid its corpution/temtations and be bless with god gifts and presence (presents...check the word play)
Then you can control your own destiny and over come any obsticals set in front of you. It sound simple, but it hard to fight the demons (fear, jelousey, invy, lust.. all that 7 deadly sins stuff) if you havent been shown the way or fell off the path and have to find the way back... But its worth it. ("positive energy activates constant eleavation" -RZA)

Im not saying to believe what i believe cause to each there own and that there are many ways to reach Heaven (on earth or after physical death). But Wu (especially killah priest) is on point. There is defiently some knowledge within there music and if you really take the time to study, open your mind and understand them and what they speak on you can find that out for yourself.

(yeah im on some of that reading rainbow " But dont take my word for it" shit)
ujesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:44 AM   #55
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Listening to Wu def. made me find knowledge. Because the more I learned about them it seemed to get deeper and deeper. I learned about Wu and 5% and it seemed like it all connected. WHen I seen RZA with the 5% chain and my cousin had the same chain for the longest and I never knew what it meant.. Also when I met Lochness he grew up with one of my uncles, and my uncle thats locked up was in with Dirty and was apart of Wu's street team in the early days.

It was almost like I was lead to the Clan.

I heard them one day and I wanted to hear more and more and learn more and more, and in the process I learned more about myself and hip-hop and people in general.

Wu-Tang Clan is like none other.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:46 AM   #56
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

for me Wu is the epitome of Hip Hop as far as educating as well as entertaining. First I thought De La Soul and Tribe were the deepest, most unique brothas out in the game and then when C.R.E.A.M and Can It Be came on the radio I was addicted and eventually coped the 36 chambers.

I was (still am) into all that Kung Fu shit too so what they were saying in their rhymes(as well as beats that were insane) it was all like gospel to my ears and mind. As i got older I started seeing and understanding some of the Masonic and Islamic knowledge they were dropping. Wu-Tang (the original 9 plus Priest, Donna, and Street) will forever be my favorite rappers. I will be 101 still listening to "Protect ya Neck" , "Triumph", Winter Warz....etc.

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #57
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Wu-Tang made me enjoy grimey hip hop more.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #58
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

When I heard C.R.E.A.M. on the radio I thought they were just some weird rappers from N.Y. rhyming about ice cream....I thought Method was crazy as hell cuz of his dead eye but I loved the way they rapped. I was already obsessed with oriental culture (Navy seed, Misawa Japan 4th grade-8th) and I was/am a voracious reader.

Spending time on a State Vacation gave me time to study Islam (my entire Family is Baptist ministers. Seriously: Dad, Mom, and 2 grandparents. They run their own Church.) and I saw the way the two were related and not. My father always said, "Anyone can say anything. Find your own proof so that YOU will KNOW." He took me to see "The Matrix" opening night and we stayed up all night discussing the movie's philosophical ramifications.
Believe it or not, it was actually M.C. Hammer and Kris Kross that convinced me as a kid that I could be a rapper. Not because I was any kind of passionate about either of these artists, but listening to them made me think, "If people are willing to pay for this shit, I could do it better and they'd pay ME!".
For the longest Twista, Ludacris, Beans and Busta were the epitome of rapping to me. I was into that No Limit shit (Mystical and Fiend got the most spins) and you couldn't pay me to listen to West coast for shit.

THEN WU FOREVER HIT.

I heard Deck set it off...

"I bomb atomically
Socrates' philosophies and hypothesis
can't define how I be droppin' these mockeries
lyrically perform armed robbery
fleeing with the lottery..."

Wait. This man was rappin with big words that I can understand. To this day this sets me off when I hear Dirty on the intro. The beat is AWESOME. I was hardcore DBZ fan then, in 97 I was in the Eleventh grade (after spending 4-8 in Japan and 9th in Atlanta) and it was like there was something in the songs just for me.

I study anything I can get my hands on from philosophy to fusion, I liked that the Wu espoused things like having your brother's back and studying to perfect your craft. On Wu Forever RZA said that studying this album, the shorties wouldn't have to go to summer school. I took that serious and studied the lyrics to the double CD, writing papers in High School about the true history of some the major religions, they called a parent-teacher conference.
I knew I had to be on to something if they made a big fuss over this.

Look at my lame ass gettin all mushy over my early Wu days. Long story short.......

Members of the Wu like to describe their styles in reference to old school kung fu and comic book characters.

I am Morpheus, who is a metaphor for much I embody and strive to improve upon.

Peace.
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #59
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yes
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:59 AM   #60
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is sicka than aidz still alive??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote