news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-03-2006, 08:08 PM   #16
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

KRS not broke man, who said that? Its just hard to keep a whole f*ckin' foundation up by paying for that from his own pockets... he's not Bill Gates, them dudes need support. Like WuTangWarrior said most of you don't support them by buying original albums, so they must find money to eat otherwise, isn't it? BTW, if y'all ghetto boys just steal them f*ckin' 12 bucks... if y'all not then steal from your grandfather's wallet.
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:20 PM   #17
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

KRS-One is a pioneer dont talk shiit about him... no need to.. he's doing right... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist
Man, I just tried to register on Temple of Hip-hop and he wants $12 to join! Screw his rich a$$! Doesn't he have enough money to not charge people when he's "giving back?"

KRS is a fake. Think about it. How much money has he made selling himself as the keeper of hip-hop culture like he invented it? I'm pissed. Talking about corporate greed and sh!t in his rhymes, he's the greediest of them all, ripping off ghetto kids money.
Kids ehh.... *rolls eyes*

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #19
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

KRS-ONE is Hip-Hop in my book

WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 09:53 PM   #20
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastah
KRS not broke man, who said that? Its just hard to keep a whole f*ckin' foundation up by paying for that from his own pockets... he's not Bill Gates, them dudes need support. Like WuTangWarrior said most of you don't support them by buying original albums, so they must find money to eat otherwise, isn't it? BTW, if y'all ghetto boys just steal them f*ckin' 12 bucks... if y'all not then steal from your grandfather's wallet.
SO ghetto people gotta be crooks now? Ain't that some racist s!it.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

no because ghetto isnt a race, what he said is a stereo type

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #22
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ok fine. It may have been a bit harsh to diss on KRS-One that hard. But you can't deny that it is pretty ironic that he has like all this premium membership junk for something he says is all about individual expression and equality.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #23
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

PS is there anything like Temple of Hip-hop that's free. I seriously cant afford it.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:12 PM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is it 12 bux or 12 buz a month?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-03-2006, 10:22 PM   #25
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

krs is a hypocrit

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:32 PM   #26
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so is farakahn

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-03-2006, 10:50 PM   #27
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist
OK WHO's in charge of the Temple? Man, it took me a whole month to make ten bucks the last time I needed it. Besides, I don'v like anything where I need to send money over the net. oNce the Illumanati got your Social Security they can frame you for all types of sh!t
yo you need a better job homie
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #28
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^lmao lmao

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:55 PM   #29
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk
so is farakahn
im not a muslim so i dont care

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:25 AM   #30
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

the thing is, that he´s really for real...
in the old templeofhiphop forum, ova the last months it existed, too many fake internet hiphopas have been around, writing bullshit about others without respect.
what krs try´s to build is a place , where true hiphop heads can communicate & trade wit their cultural goods (like music, graphics, ...) for real and without disrespect...so here´s the problem:

if it would stay for free, all those suckers who are not in this for real and just for the fun of it, steppin around this place sayin some unproductive bullshit, and leavin in a minute,
i think this is the point, you feelin me???
by the way, i myself tried several times to log me in & pay the bill,
but unfortunatly it doesn´t work right. they got some problems i guess with the log in procedure....

so, before sayin krs sucks, better open your head and stop killin yourself by sayin bullshit...